londwch

Avukavli Snake Demon

Here is one I did last week and I thought I would put it on here, I searched around at other attempts at it and decided to have a stab at it.  I don't know if I should have censored this because her top half is naked but I did see that it looks like the moderator removes the image if it is not okay.  Apologies if there is any offence.

I found this figure really hard to do as there was lots going on with bangles and arms plus I have no idea how to do scales.  I have next to no idea about highlighting as you can tell and I am just learning through trial and error so here goes.

( oh and the face got too much for me in the end as it this stage in my painting eyes are virtually impossible ! :) )20171118_175259.thumb.jpg.ae07a487f64398087dceda2d0a1e231f.jpg

Edited by londwch
  • Like 6

She looks good!  Maybe look into using some washes that will help you to define some of your shadows.

Also check YouTube.  There are many great tutorials that will help you understand highlighting better. But don't be discouraged as highlighting is not easy and will take time to learn. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

She looks good!

You will need to remove the pictures and link them from an external site with a nudity warning.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Citrine said:

She looks good!

You will need to remove the pictures and link them from an external site with a nudity warning.

Thanks citrine was not sure so I think I have removed any offensive stuff. I will go and check the other one. Like the link to CMON.

Edited by londwch
forgot to include something
  • Thanks 1

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.