Today saw the completion of the three Void Sorcerors:

171119-shadows-of-brimstone-void-sorcero

171119-shadows-of-brimstone-void-sorcero

Womma Womma Womma!

All my thin pointy brushes have given up on life and chosed to split, so I am struggling abit with thin lines these days. While waiting for some new brushes I have ordred to arrive, we get a bit shoddy with the freehand symbols such as in these books. It should still be possible to make out which symbols I have tried to paint in each of them though. I hope.

These are from the “Masters of the Void Deluxe Enemy Pack” for Shadows of Brimstone, the Wierd West lovecraftian horror scifi mashup dungeon delver. This pack also includes the three Void Hounds I did a few weeks ago. So that completes the minis from that expansion.

171029-shadows-of-brimstone-void-hounds-

The void sorcerors are on 30mm bases, and are made from HIPS polystyre aka “hard plastic”.

• Like 15
  • Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Very cool paint jobs!

I can make out the symbols and #2 and #3; #1 is a little hard to make out, but I think that might be because of the angle of the picture. I especially liked #3, I've spent quite some time searching for that on various album covers. (I won't give away who it is):winkthumbs: