Recently Browsing 0 members
No registered users viewing this page.
Welcome to Getting to Know You, NOVEMBER 2020 Edition.
The rules as they currently stand ( we all know most of you rebellious lot will ignore most of it, but one can try)
1. Every day, or so (unless I am out or ill or something) I will post a question.
1.5. Should I be unable to post a question for the day a crack team of deputy quisitors, former quisitors, and random forum members are all chomping at the bit to step in and post one...
2. In theory there is a 24 hour span to answer that question before the next question is posted.
2.5. (Rule 2 is the most frequently ignored rule.)
3. Questions are going to be posted between 8:00 hours and 12:00 hours CET. ( Central European Time)
4. Everyone is encouraged to suggest future questions to be posted via PM to me...
5. You do not have to answer every question to play...
6. If a question is TMI or N/A simply wait for the next question.. ..or post that you decline to answer (clues regarding why can be fun...unless TMI).
7. Weekend questions will usually take the form of two or three day quests, starting on Friday or Saturday.
All HAIL WOOF!
So there's a thing called Inktober/Drawlloween that @Pingo reminded me about, where you draw/paint/sketch/art a thing every day during October. There's the "official" list of daily prompts...
and this other one that Pingo found that I think is cooler.
So who else is up for the challenge?
So, recently, I enjoyed visiting twitter (something I never really do and am honestly uncertain if "visiting" is even the right word to employ...showing my age, I know...) and looking at the pictures from the Cute Animal Tweet Off. It made my day! A bight a cheery bit of internet amid the dark an depressing wintery mix around it. I feel inspired to start our own miniature version of this!
Let's have a game! Post pictures of cute miniatures we find all around the internet. They can be your own work, so someone else's, just make sure to credit the source! And have fun!!! Bring joy to others through the power of CUTE!
Here's one I've always loved: Ali Bailey's version of the Easter Mousling. Soooooo cute!!!!
Who's Online 13 Members, 4 Anonymous, 68 Guests (See full list)