korimar

Parway Ambercane Gnome Druid 03226

I'm trying to improve my photos.  A light box and photography classes are on my X-mas list.  Here's my second attempt photo.

PA.thumb.jpg.6c5bea17e2fa0c06906580fb471ea6c1.jpg

This was my first attempt, all yellowed.

5a158cfbe1b0c_ParwayAmbercaneGnomeDruid03226byJWeibe.thumb.jpg.d38f1756ac2648c042e6e22cbf06f03e.jpg

Edited by korimar
  • Like 13

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Pochi
      These are the Deep Gnome Heroes. I love these minis! Their sculpts are so full of personality! I think the girl gnome may have the best face I have painted thus far!

• By NyarlaBcn
      So, after my initial pledge, I spent much of the past month following KS Reaper Bones V. While watching the marker grow painfully slow in the second week, while anxiously wondering if the last dragon would be unlocked, I was painting some minis in front of my PC. 

Here the first one: Bonehenge Priestess. I tried an unconventional scheme, which I hope worked. 

• By Stonebred
      Here's some work done on old Tobias here. :)

I had one idea in my head, and started painting and it went a completely different direction. Once I get all the base coats on him I'll have to go back and give him some dimension.
      Feedback is always welcomed. Thanks for taking a look!

• By Iridil
      This is another player character's figure (a cranky old druid) - a minor conversion of Darbin the deadly. The bird is replaced with a thick greenstuff whip (which turned out a bit droopy) as the character uses Thorn Whip frequently and replacing the staff with a sort of greenstuff torch as he's fond of fire. The face on this sculpt is so nice it almost painted itself!

• By Darcstaar
      I recently started a project to go through the Bones 1 KS models I have in order from a printout of the Rewards pictures.
      Here is the first project: Cassie, Gnome Wizard.  There are some great examples of her out there.  I knew I wanted a purple-haired gnome, and just went from there.
      The most aggravating part of this miniature was the cloak.  I wasn't planning on spending so much time on these figures, but I tried a freehand Raindrop pattern, and it took a long time.

Link to WIP

Enjoy.
      C&C Welcome.

-Darc
  • Who's Online   13 Members, 1 Anonymous, 255 Guests (See full list)