The minis from The Gluttony Expansion for The Others 7 Sins boardgame. 

171126-the-others-7-sins-gluttony.jpg

171126-the-others-7-sins-avatar-of-glutt 171126-the-others-7-sins-avatar-of-glutt

aka The Greater Deamon of Bloated Body Horror. I call him Tetsuo.

40mm base.

and his little mini me’s, the Abominations:

171126-the-others-7-sins-abominations-of

I call them the six little pigs.

25mm bases.

The Controller of Gluttony

171126-the-others-7-sins-controller-of-g

171126-the-others-7-sins-controller-of-g

I call her Leeloo.

25mm base.

All of these are made in board game plastic / Rigid PVC

The Others 7 Sins is published by CMON / Guillotine Games with miniatures by Studio McVey.

• Like 19

They are DELIGHTFULLY grotesque creations, BEAUTIFULLY painted in a HORRIFYING array of colors. OUTSTANDING WORK!

• Like 1

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Maledrakh
      A bit of a departure for me today. Chibi, a style formerly known as Superdeformed before Anime became popular in the western hemisphere.

I am not particularily fond of Chibi; that superdeformed cutesy manga look that has insidiously permeated the pop culture of today. Sigh. What is the world coming to?

Now they also have infiltrated my beloved Bones...

During the Bones 4 kickstarter campaign, they offered chibi versions of some of their existing minis as free additions to the core set as social stretch goals, adding them one by one as their target numbers for facebooks shares, retweets, tagging pictures or other interactions on social medias were met.

The full six chibi miniatures did end up In the Bones 4 core set. As I am sworn to do the entire Bones 4 core set, I am honour bound to paint them all eventually...gah!

So...I painted the chibi Sophie for starters.

Sophie the succubus is the Reaper Mascot of more than 20 years, and versions of her have beed used for promotions and to mark special occasions since way back when. She has had figures in every Bones kickstarter. In Bones 4 she had this chibi and also a normally scaled mini.
      I went for the classic red devil look, with the opaque but shiny black eyes that I find most fitting for devils and their ilk.

Is it cheating to do the eyes in gloss black?

ARRGH! A giant-headed devil woman! She must be put to the sword!

B4Core#120 Sophie
      from the Small World Heroes subset in the Bones 4 Core set, 2019
      Reaper Miniatures
      Sculpted by Gene Van Horne (I stand corrected by Mr Bob Ridolfi, Sculptor Extraordinaire himself :) Thank you, Bob!)
      Made in Bonesium PVC
      25mm integral, sculpted base
      should be available from reapermini.com some time in the future
    • By Maledrakh
      I admit to getting a bit more than just the core set in the Bones 4 kickstarter....but I have decided to paint the entire core set before tackling any of the expansion sets. However, there are also a bunch of add-ons to do. Most of those are rather large... but we start with some mid-sized ones:

These are the "Skeletal Monsters" add on subset. A Chimera, an Owlbear and a Manticore, plus a heap of monster bones / spawn pile scatter terrain piece. Also there is a sprue of different heads to you can convert to other monster skeletons if you like.
      I am keeping the sprue of monster skulls in the bitsbox for now.
      The wings are in a much more rigid (and presumably more brittle) material than the bodies that seem to be in the more rigid bones 3 material.

Chimera:

I made a 3D printed 70x50mm oval base for this one. These were hollowed out from the top so the miniatures own base fit inside, with some putty to fill them out.

Owlbear:

I made a 50x30mm base for this one.

Manticore:

This one has a 60x35 base.

The bone pile scatter terrain bit.

I have a bone to pick with you guys...

How I painted these:
      Black undercoat with white ink zenithal sprayed on. After this was thoroughly dried out, I painted Citadel Skeleton Horde contrast (yes! Contrast paint! It works like a thicker ink or stain!) all over.
      When this was thouroughly dry, I drybrushed in varying degree with several bone-type colours, both yellowish and whiteish ending with Reaper Splintered Bone at the very tops.
      Details such as horns, beak, teeth, stingers and claws in various black and grey colours I mixed on my pallette.
      Base in Vallejo Earth followed by some tufts and my autumnal flock mix, finised with black rims. All of them done from basecoat in an evening including drying times.

Skeletal Monsters
      add-on subset from the Bones 4 kickstarter, 2017
      Reaper Miniatures
      Sculpted by Julie Guthrie
      Made in Bonesium PVC
      should be available from reapermini.com some time in the future

• By Maledrakh
      From the Bones 4 core set, this is the subset called "Classic Horror", #130 through #135.
      A take on some of the monsters of the 1930's Universal movies series fame, with both male and female counterparts. I based the Mummy on a 35x25mm base as his integral base was both scenic and rather wide and I did not want to cut it down. The others are based on 30mm round lipped bases.

Click for more pics

• Who's Online   29 Members, 1 Anonymous, 195 Guests (See full list)