Sign in to follow this  
Lidless Eye

Lidless Eye Hobbies: No Shave November WIP

Finished in time, photographed, uploaded to Facebook...but then my phone died before I could put them on the Reaper forum.  Here is my November project, complete!

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By pinkymadigan
      https://www.warhammer-community.com/2019/11/15/old-world-new-warhammer/

I don't particularly care myself, I've been playing Kings of War since right before 2nd edition and intend to stick with Mantic, but I find it fascinating that they think people who already scrapped their square bases are willing to return to a system run by the very company that asked them to rebase in the first place.
    • By Lidless Eye
      Recently arrived from Japan, here's my work on the Space Marine Heroes III: Death Guard set.

• By Lidless Eye
      Fresh off the painting table come the Dwarf Adventurers II from Stonehaven Miniatures.  Their first Kickstarter, another set of Dwarfs, was the second Kickstarter I ever backed!

First, a group of the "traditional" Dwarfs, if any of them can be called as such.

One of my favorites of the set, a Dwarf Barber:

Here are the Dwarfs I thought would work better as Duergar.

My Duergar take some inspiration from World of Warcraft's Dark Iron Dwarfs, not just having white hair.  Gives them a bit of variety.

Dead Tom:

And preparing for Eberron, the Dwarforged:

• By Lidless Eye
      Fresh from their latest Kickstarter, here are some Mercenaries from MOMMiniaturas.   They're really making me want to play Mordheim again.

The Ogres:

A Witch Hunter type:

A self-portrait that I had to get as an add-on:

A very obvious remake of one of Mordheim's first special characters, Johann the Knife:

The rest of the Empire-style mercenary scum:

• By SamuraiJack
      https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/2087444096/stonehaven-dwarves-vol-2/description

About
       "...Aulë made the dwarves strong to endure. Therefore they are stone-hard, stubborn, fast in friendship and in enmity, and they suffer toil and hunger and hurt of body more hardily than all other speaking peoples; and they live long, far beyond the span of Men, yet not forever."
      -J. R. R. Tolkien
      Dwarves really are the best! While they're often a bit rough around the edges, they have the best accents, are insatiably loot-hungry, and will fight anything that moves—so we are going to make a bunch more of them! 
      We've assembled them into adventuring parties to make it easier for us to pack and ship. You can add an additional adventuring party to your base reward for $22. Additional individual dwarves can be added to your base reward for $5 each. For a slightly larger view of the minis, check them out on our blog. Here are the adventuring parties:
      From Left to Right: Male Dwarven Brawler, Female Dwarven Bard, Male Dwarven Deathknight, Male Dwarven Druid, Female Dwarven Warrior
      The League seeks out the ancient dwarven knowledge hidden deep within the lost caverns. They hope that, in time, civilized dwarves will once again inhabit those hallowed halls. 
      From Left to Right: Male Dwarven Rogue, Female Dwarven Sheildbreaker, Male Dwarven Battlerager, Male Dwarven Mage, Female Dwarven Archer
      Hogg's Tavern is not the sort of place that anyone should visit . . . at least not anyone who values their life or health. Surprisingly, it has regulars. Its patrons are usually adventures past their prime or looking to make a name for themselves. 
      From Left to Right: Female Dwarven Mechanist, Male Dwarven Automaton, Male Dwarven Gunslinger, Female Dwarven Automage, Male Dwarven Investigator
      Not everyone has embraced the "advances" made in the Steam Valley workshops. When the Savages descended on the valley, the Seigebreakers and their constructs helped turn the tide against the invading armies.
      From Left to Right: Female Dwarven Vampire Hunter, Male Dwarven Undead Elite, Male Dwarven Necromancer, Female Dwarven Huntsman, Male Dwarven Warlord
      The lands beyond Raven's Gate are shrouded in perpetual mists and haunted by the undead. Only the very brave or the very foolish venture there. Why not both? 
      From Left to Right: Female Dwarven Barbarian, Female Dwarven Berserker, Female Dwarven Wandsmith, Male Dwarven Fighter, Male Dwarven Barbarian
      The Iron Hills are not an easy country to grow up in. There's bitter cold winters and orcish armies locked in perpetual combat. That's not even mentioning the greatwolves. No one ever mentions the greatwolves.
      Every Stretch Goal we hit will add more dwarves (or dwarf-related miniature items/companions) to the Completionist Set. When we have enough of these for a new adventuring party, a new party will be formed. Here are our stretch goals:
      At $7,500 the Female Dwarven Cleric will be unlocked and added to the Dwarves Vol. 2 Completionist Reward. She will also made available as a $5 add-on.  
      At $10,000 the Male Dwarven Buccaneer will be unlocked and added to the Dwaves Vol. 2 Completionist Reward. He will also be made available as a $5 add-on.
      As we hit these stretch goals, more dwarves will be unleashed!
  • Who's Online   26 Members, 0 Anonymous, 118 Guests (See full list)