Greebo Alastoran (Chaos/Khorne) football team

SamuraiJack

• Members

About

dbe612c096702baee524d0c2ca5a75d1_origina
54f54118e3841f0ac3a6ed1bac6b5268_origina

Depending on the amount of orders received for each project, delivery dates might vary. The initial shipment dates indicated are not final, and even though we're committed to giving all our customers the best service we can, sometimes the amount of orders received might make the final shipment date vary compared to our initial estimates. Please keep this possibility in mind before placing your order.

Regarding both the bundles and the stretch goals described above, no swaps of model of any kind are allowed. Therefore, please don’t ask us to swap any stretch goal with other add-ons or any perk models with other miniatures, because that cannot be done.

* You will receive one free Radoz for evry team you back * You will receive one free Radoz for evry team you back
5a58c4072214444e4368e952a9df5ef3_origina
7f04080f60f6d56d1f494a60af5a8477_origina
712033b53af1b81aaf5bc335685c1bf2_origina
Edited by SamuraiJack
  • Thanks 1

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

Dark Elves was 120 Euros

Pledge €120 or more

Tier 4 - The Dark Alliance

FREE SHIPPING for EU, USA, UK and Canada. - Rest of the World +14€ to add ONLY during Pledge Manager

Would you like to be able to create 4 different teams rosters (Wood, Dark, High and Pro Elves)? With this perk, you can!

Models will come in WHITE METAL.

This pledge level includes any stretch goals or upgrades for the rewards listed below:

INCLUDES:

Obsidian Dusk Team (16 models)

Burning Treeman

4× Catchers

2× Linemen Extra

2× Throwers

2× Blood Dancers (Wardancers)

• Thanks 1

7 hours ago, SamuraiJack said:

Dark Elves was 120 Euros

Pledge €120 or more

Tier 4 - The Dark Alliance

FREE SHIPPING for EU, USA, UK and Canada. - Rest of the World +14€ to add ONLY during Pledge Manager

Would you like to be able to create 4 different teams rosters (Wood, Dark, High and Pro Elves)? With this perk, you can!

Models will come in WHITE METAL.

This pledge level includes any stretch goals or upgrades for the rewards listed below:

INCLUDES:

Obsidian Dusk Team (16 models)

Burning Treeman

4× Catchers

2× Linemen Extra

2× Throwers

2× Blood Dancers (Wardancers)

Hmm, I'll have to see then.  Either way though, it's tempting as I like what I see.

Welp, now I have to find a way of shoehorning at least 125 euros into my budget for when this goes live, since I DEFINITELY want the six dangerous ones (even if it's just two that really really REALLY call to me so far - Paskoskee and the one that looks very much so like a minotaur but has no mentioned name in the pic) and Tier 2...  Tempting to call that amount 209 euros though, since Tier 4 is also rather tempting (because of the Chasm Brawlers and the troll).

That's gonna hurt the wallet I think o_O

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

• No registered users viewing this page.
  • Similar Content

• By SamuraiJack
      https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/signumgames/kitsute-clan-of-the-scarlet-forest

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/signumgames/kitsute-clan-of-the-scarlet-forest?ref=e6h3pj&token=183f8402

Story
       The unique miniature as a gift to all who back us in the first 12 hours once the campaign is live! (Starter Box+)
      It's time to add a new page to the Signum chronicle!
      Meet the Scarlet Forest Clan - a brand new faction for the skirmish wargame with miniatures "Legends for Signum".
      The Cataclysm hit the Eastern islands really hard. After earthquakes, volcanic eruptions, and tsunamis, which enough shocked the island inhabitants, bunches of muggers from the continent struck the lands. As a result of this terrifying period, the Shogun power has been weakened, and the clans themselves started internecine wars.
      But some looked beyond their own ambitions. Being a wise, standing out race, Kitsune have always considered themselves the chosen of the gods and the keepers of ancient knowledge. The sorceress princess, the new chosen one of the goddess Amaterasu is now willing to reunite the country again, calm the nature spirits, and fight back greedy foreigners. Every day more and more warriors, inspired by her message, decide to join the side of Princess Fumiko and the whole world will feel the power of swords and the secret magic of Kitsune very soon.
      Go ahead and join the battle thus creating your own legend in "Legends of Signum".
      We introduce a completely new side in the never-ending series of fantasy conflicts of the Signum World. The starter set "Kitsune Clan of the Scarlet Forest" includes 4 highly detailed resin miniatures of characters plus a set of support cards and game components - everything you need to immerse in the fantasy clash in the skirmish wargame "Legends of Signum".

• By Mckenna35
      I know there are a few folks that do Bolt Action and similar 28mm wargaming (@buglips), so I thought I'd bounce this out there.

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/tftb/world-war-ii-soviet-railroad?ref=discovery_recommendations

Story
      Railroads are an important means to transport troops, equipment, ammunition and all other kinds of supply to the front. Especially in a country as vast as the Soviet Union with it's endless steppes, only few reliable roads and no major rivers running in the direction of the German advance during Operation Barbarossa in World War II. 
      With this set of detailed buildings and rolling stock in 1/56 scale for 28mm figures you get the opportunity to recreate the crucial fighting around the Soviet railroad system.
      The kits focus on the major pieces of rolling stock available to the Soviet defenders: box cars, gondola cars and flat cars. And the mighty ALCo RSD-1 Diesel Engine which was made available under the US Lend-Lease Act.
      Also included is a typical rural train station with optional additional platforms for all who want to depict a Soviet - or captured German - supply depot, where heavy equipment like tanks and guns are being unloaded.
      And for all of you looking for an armored train - don't worry! We have you covered.
        Talking about railroad tracks:
      We did not see the need to reinvent the wheel, so all kits are designed to be used with
      4Ground Railroad Tracks (available as add-ons to the Kickstarter) or O Gauge Model Railroad Tracks The kits include optional parts enabling you to choose your favorite system while assembling. Going this route has allowed us to concentrate on designing and producing the rolling stock only, which has the advantage of an earlier fulfillment date for the Kickstarter.
      All models are highly detailed on the outside and inside. The interiors are easily accessible, as roofs are removable. In addition, all doors are moveable, which means you can open or close them during gameplay.

• By Cicciopiu
      https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1201812263/ultima-thule-the-battle-of-hyperborea?

Nice models and one of the SG is a 20% discount on the Kimera Colors range (They will open a pre-order for their "almost-impossible-to-buy" colors at the end of April)

• By Jodie
      Coming to kickstarter end of March 25, 2021, the art of Christopher Lovell by Reina Roja Miniatures.  Check out their Facebook. 

• By Ganryu Kojiro
      A Viking Girl sculpted by Bobby Jackson. She was a lot of fun to paint since she had a lot of canvas for freehand work. She is also my first serious effort at NMM, so that's a well I plan to return to.

I came to paint her when I asked my friends which model needed to get some love next. I presented a wizard, a ranger, and an armored lady fighter. One chimes in that she'd like to see the fighter (she being a practitioner of HEMA). Her boyfriend mentions something about boob armor. I said, no, she's got pretty normal armor. You want to see something egregious? THIS is egregious. My HEMA friend immediately says, "I'd like to change my vote." So here we are.

Here's the WIP thread for her. Here's my next piece.