Sign in to follow this  
odinsgrandson

Mog and Umaro for Super Dungeon

33 minutes ago, Loim said:

MOOGLE!

x2.

great mods, niiiice paint. I need to sculpt a Tonberry...

You do have the WONDROUS ability to transform miniatures I would otherwise find unattractive into FANTASTIC creations. VERY WELL DONE!

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Hack Mini Painter
      Here's my team in their new display case.

Cheers,
      H

• By Devil Inside Productions
      Hello, and welcome to my first venture into creating a Fantasy Football team!
      Based upon some of the Demon miniatures I've already produced, it was hard for me to resist making this team, even though having to be proxies for other races/teams was always going to bring its own challenges, but nevertheless, here were are...
      The team consists of Imps and Behemoths and the idea is to be able to proxy as Halfling, Goblin and Ogre teams (and the Behemoths would totally work as armoured Ogres/Trolls/Monsters in general) and here are some pics of the already created models:

Here's the link to the Kickstarter for anyone who might be interested:
      Hell's Minions

There's also plenty of room for input from backers for the rest of the models in the campaign should you decide to join in, thanks for looking!

• By Moraiwe
      As soon as I saw these pygmy figures, I'd thought they'd make a great Blood Bowl team.  Positional goblins required a few bits and bobs, plus some greenstuff.  Here are two trolls, Ripper (star troll), Pogoer, Looney, Fanatic, Doom Diver, Bombadier and a host of regular goblins.  Still need to convert one to a 'Ooligan… just haven't had the inspiration yet.

May I present: The Sneaky Tikis

• By odinsgrandson
      So I really like board games with cool minis. Two of the board games that I’ve spent the most time playing are Kingdom Death: Monster and Super Dungeon Explore! Both are great games with fantastic minis- although the tones each use could hardly be farther apart.  

The developers of these games know each other, and When both games went to Kickstarter, they took the opportunity to do a cool cross over. So means that we got a really cute chibi of the Twilight Knight.  

She makes a great mini, and I’d have been happy to leave it off there, but the fluff on her card implies that if those super cute Super Dungeon characters go into the Nether Rift in their seting, they end up in the brutal and bloody hell world of Kingdom Death.  

So I got to thinking about this, and decided that I really needed to expand on this idea of the cute little chibis on the Planes of Faces.  

Yes, these are all playable, and I'm going to continue to create Chibi versions of Kingdom Death monsters.  

• By BananeDC
      Done ! Here is  my Nurgle's Vomit Dream Team

The names are humorous french names (diseases and so on)

The Chaos Beast, Bernard Tumeur :

From left to right, the Nurgle warriors : Michel Pustule, Gerard Bubon, Raymond Furoncle, Marcel Verrue

From left to right, the pestigors : Robert Pus, Anatole Diarrhée, Roger Morve, Yves Mycose

From left to right, the rotten #1 : André Lèpre, Gilbert Gangrène, Jean-Claude Herpès

From left to right, the rotten #2 : Daniel Scorbut, Serge vérole, Albert Typhus

• Who's Online   21 Members, 2 Anonymous, 41 Guests (See full list)