Sign in to follow this  
John Free

03829: Crusader Swordsman (Sword or Flail)

For reference, his sword looks exactly like the other Hvy Crusaders.

Kickstarter renders:

dcf035d227342d3b58f57f04338c6e10_origina

• Like 1

ugh. thanks for reminding me this guy is in metal with a flail. I really wish one of that group in Bones had a flail...they are great sculpts, and with flails are great to use as Emerald Claw soldiers in Eberron. I have modded a few Forscales but wish I had some ready made. (I could use a dozen at a time...)

ah, well.

/sourgrapes

• Like 1

55 minutes ago, Sanael said:

ugh. thanks for reminding me this guy is in metal with a flail. I really wish one of that group in Bones had a flail...they are great sculpts, and with flails are great to use as Emerald Claw soldiers in Eberron. I have modded a few Forscales but wish I had some ready made. (I could use a dozen at a time...)

ah, well.

/sourgrapes

Well you can always get the flail hand from the Boneyard next time you're at RCon!!! ::): 

• Like 2

that is true. Ninja shopper can get them, more likely...but they can be had. And my last Eberron campaign lasted seven years, so the new campaign I start in January will probably be ok to wait for Rcon.