• Optionally enter a message with your report.

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Nameless
      I painted some minis from the Kill Team: Rogue Trader box. They are originally a nurglish warband called the Gellerpox Infected, but I will use them in my Swampstalkers army for Kings of War.
      The second line in the big unit is made of Titan Forge ogre pirates mixed with parts of the Reaper's Crab Man (SKU:44110). They are all now Butchers, and they also have the dedicated hero for them (Fleshripper, one with the cleaver ). Smaller guys are Horrors, wizards in my army.

• By Nameless
      I painted this GW's Lord of Plagues as a hero for my Swampstalkers. He is now the Swamp Drinker, one of the Reapers  (the unit I showed recently).

And this Morphus from the (unfortunately) defunct Enigma Models was actually painted few years ago. I found him in my display cabinet and though he would make for a nice Swamp Hunter, another hero for my army.  So, here he is, with just a new base 

• By Nameless
      I bought these 16 converted nurgle warriors for my Swampstalkers army and added two Reaper minis (battleguard golem 77169 and Anval Thricedamned, Evil Warrior 77055) to get 3 bases with 6 warriors each.

• By aku-chan
      Presenting The Engineer, this hulking monstrosity of flesh and steel was originally another Nurgle-themed baddie from Games Workshops Rogue Trader boxset (like his friend Screamin' Eddie).

Not quite as happy with this one as I was with Eddie, for all his details he ended up kinda boring looking, but I was rather pleased with how his fiery belly turned out.

As always, any comments or criticisms are warmly received.
  • Who's Online   11 Members, 2 Anonymous, 41 Guests (See full list)