Gargs

Infinity: Ariadna Devil Dogs Teams by Corvus Belli

SKU: CVB280176-0580

My Devil Dogs Team, part of the USARF Starter Box by Corvus Belli. Who doesn't like a gun toting werewolf and his sidekick?

As always, any and all C&C is greatly appreciated as I am constantly looking for pointers on how to improve!

5a26ea3eb111a_DogsFront.thumb.jpg.dcbd6f86c1a7fb3a84ab28ff639a6e35.jpg

5a26ea6c8b321_DogsBack.thumb.jpg.4575547dec7fa701830193a20781abe2.jpg

5a26ea8e94c1e_DogsLeft.thumb.jpg.522af3cfa0977ee0a4507fc853c202d7.jpg

5a26eaaa770ae_DogsRight.thumb.jpg.26803e517380c7095f09a41c4c726890.jpg

Thanks for looking!

Gargs

• Like 14

24 minutes ago, Chaoswolf said:

Very cool figures!

Thanks! They didn't quite come out how I wanted them to, but all in all pretty happy with them. Plus, dogs!

• Like 2

I think Infinity are THE best looking of SciFi miniatures. Your BEAUTIFUL creations prove that out WONDERFULLY...GREAT  brushwork, color selection, & basing. VERY WELL DONE!

• Thanks 1

Thanks a lot, I appreciate it! I do like the furry animals as they tend to be a lot easier to work with. First real crack at black too, still working on highlighting black well, but never going to get better unless I try!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Gargs
      So finally got around to finishing up a project now that I am fully moved into the new home and work is settling down a bit. This is the first of two Desperadoes that come in the box. One cool thing about the Infinity line (imho) is that the two bikers are completely different, even the bikes are different. Just nice from a variety standpoint. These guys are described as bikers first, soldiers second, so I decided that even though he is technically military, that he would have a little bit of bling on his bike. This guy is my usual table-top quality as that's really about as good as it gets for me at this stage, but I am always looking for any comments, critiques, suggestions, etc. There are parts in a lot of my projects now where I feel the improvement and others that still show me my newbieness. The leather on the hat, coat and gloves was done using the Oiled Leather triad. I'm not a huge fan of the Burnt Orange for the highlight, but even though I had issues with the blending (a notable issue I have in general) I think it kinda/sorta worked here for the items. It just makes them look a bit rougher, which I think is ok, at least from a table top standpoint.

Finally, based on a suggestion from my last bike that I did, I added some of the terrain color to some of the lower parts of the bike to show that he's been riding through the cracked earth desert for a while, etc. Please let me know your thoughts on this as this was kind of a blind experiment for me. Too much? Too little? Should I have simply glazed it on instead? As I said, I'm always looking for suggestions as I very, very slowly improve. :)

As always, thanks for any and all comments, suggestions, critiques, etc.!
    • By Kuro Cleanbrush
      Hi everyone!  As some of you know from watching my progress over in the WIP section of the forums, I've been busily working away on Cordelia!  This super cute and characterful little mini was an absolute blast to paint, and I appreciated everyone's advice and encouragement!

So, without further ado, here's my cyberpunk version of Cordelia, now to be known as Synth-ia!

Once again, thank you so much to everyone who followed along at home!!!
    • By Gargs
      My next project, also for my current Pathfinder game. This one looks like a real fun model and am looking to improve my layering technique as there are some nice areas on him to practice that.

As always, any suggestions along the way are most welcome.  Here is in his primed glory. Hoping to get a decent amount of work on the skin done today, looking forward to doing some fun stuff with the eye as well, but waiting on some supplies (read paint) to come in first.

Oh and I totally forgot about doing a WIP of the base, but there ya go. At least there will be some stuff likely added at the end. :)

Thanks for looking!
    • By Gargs
      My latest completion. Although Gunnbjorn is a warlock for the Hordes table top game, I'm actually going to be using him in my current Pathfinder game as a replacement for the upcoming big bad. As always any C&C are most welcome, especially tips for improvement. I also apologize for the photo quality, still trying to figure things out with the new camera phone -- and I wasn't particularly technologically inclined to begin with.   Also I know I should have done more with his assorted bags, but frankly, was starting to get a bit "done" with him. Perhaps I will go back later and add to them.

Thanks for looking!

• Who's Online   23 Members, 2 Anonymous, 166 Guests (See full list)