• ×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Adrift
      Terezinya was painted up to be a vampire character in my dnd game, the rest are fairly self explanatory. 

The translucent green Bones were given a coating of Grass Green India Ink and then had details highlighted out. They're retained their translucent quality while having better detail visibility. 

• By Silvervane
      I can't believe I haven't posted anything here since October.  Well I managed to finishes some Zombicide mini's back in February.  Camera went and broke on me so I've been procrastinating on taking show offs with my cellphone.  But I decided I might as well.

Here is my Grom from Zombicide.  He's was a promotional figure with I got with the Kickstarter. He was painted up to be a gaming piece.  I tried to keep to the art work somewhat.

Thanks for any C&C you feel to give. 
    • By Silvervane
      Well, awhile ago I started making some terrain for my Frostgrave Dark Alchemy solo mini campaign.  Longish story....Then squirrels happened.  I then decided not to wait to finish my terrain, and just go with what I had made and not painted.  I'll nether confirm nor deny that I also used Lincoln Logs to make wall to fill out that first board (and there are no picture left to prove it). That round went well.  I then managed to finish up building the hirst arts wizard tower in a ruined form.  Next round went way worse... TPK.  You take 4 character and your wizard or apprentice.  They all got taken out by a series of bad dice rolls.  The bad dice roll continued and I failed all my survival rolls for the characters in that mission.  Well I decided I really wanted to finish this piece so here is a thread showing the before painting it.

Here is some shots of built with my now deceased WIzard, who is roughly the same size as Sir Forscale.

• By Inarah
      A little Easter Sunday painting for the game table.  These were from Bones1.      They are risen! They are risen! Tell it out with fearful voice. They have burst the darkest prison; Let the whole earth feel remorse. Death is risen; man will flee!   My photos are as bad as my verse, sorry.     
  • Who's Online   23 Members, 0 Anonymous, 81 Guests (See full list)