• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Genghis_Sean
      "Well, that's no ordinary rabbit! That's the most foul, cruel, and bad-tempered rodent you ever set eyes on!"

• By Al Capwn
      After a long wait, my Kickstarter pledge finally made it to my doorsteps. I know what you are thinking:
      "Didn't you just move?" Yes, yes I did.
      "You haven't finished Black Plague yet!" Also 100% correct - and at some point I will certainly finish it up, but the cult of the new calls! 

Now on one hand, this project will be a little easier as the aliens will predominately be toned with a single color with the attention being paid to the little details on them. It won't be as intensive of a slog compared to painting individual outfits of clothing.

On the other, we have a bunch more specialty aliens and a slew more heroes to go through. Who knows if I will get around to painting them all! So this weekend's plan will be doing some prep work, priming and whatnot on a few of these.

As always, comments and critiques are welcome - I am here to learn. My goal for larger projects such as these is Tabletop "Plus" (not quite display, but a little above a standard base/wash/highlight) for the hero and big units, and tabletop standard for the rank-and-file units (totally fine with base coats + washes + a few details here and there). Ultimately these are game pieces that will be played, so I don't want to agonize over anything getting messed up too badly.
    • By HolkDiggity
      I'm just about finished with my final piece for ReaperCon, and I needed a break. I needed to paint something fun and with no consequence. I've been eyeing this sculpt from across the room, and I just decided to go for it. Nothing super crazy, just some true metallics, which I haven't done much with in some time. Enjoy!

• By Genghis_Sean
      Stole my brother's mini from out of his house the last time I was there and painted it for him.  Built a much more deserving base for this fierce Zombicide boss with a vicious streak a mile wide.

• By Glitterwolf
      One of my favorite Fantasy races are the Undead, followed by Chaos and Reptilians.
      I already have my Lost World Project which tells a tale of Conquistadores, Reptilians, Dinosaurs, Undead and a lot more.
      However those Undead are the Egyptian Style and Pirate/Jungle style.

This thread will be filled with my beloved Gothic Undead, Demons, Monsters and all things that go bump in the night.
      In my Lost World Project I tell an ongoing story, here I will post about all other dark things without coherency.
      There might be snippets of loose stories to accompany a mini or not...

I hope you guys and gals and creatures will like it.

Let's kick off with the critters I painted a while ago to get a feel of what is coming.

Enjoy! ( or not)

Bats and a Murder of Crows

EDIT: I will include some Bones and minis. The bulk will be metal and I want to give this an oldschool vibe.
      Preferred minis will be, Reaper, Grenadier, Ral Partha, Rafm, Metal Magic, Otherworld and Early Citadel.
      The Asian Undead will be from Zenith since I backed the Kensei Undead Samurai KS and will get their own thread.

Changed the name of the Project.

Eldessa Necromancer

Ral Partha Female Vampire

Lurien and Aysa

Bat Demon

• Who's Online   29 Members, 2 Anonymous, 81 Guests (See full list)