Sign in to follow this  
Silvervane

Zombicide:BP NPC's 1 [Picture heavy]

Nice.  I still have to paint all of this.  There is so much it's a little daunting.....That and I have Massive Darkness to do to!?!?!?!  God help me.:huh:

• Like 1

@LogosToo true.  I have similar feelings.  I've only managed to look at massive darkness.  I just started by working for a little every day on these guys, while a worked on other projects.   That way I made progress without driving me crazy.

Edited by Silvervane

Great work!  I have yet to start mine, and Green Horde (not GreyHorde ::D:) is around the corner, relatively speaking.  Thankfully I am not staring at Massive Darkness.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Inarah
      Unknown female vampire figure I picked up in a boxed game set.  Can't remember the exact name or manufacturer.  Box art showed them in purple, I wanted to explore other colors.  I see her as the kind of vampire that likes to play with her food and enjoys a bit of lively sport. I have 2 of her sisters to do in other colors. 

The photo is a bit washed out from the flash.  Her skin is a pale grey, different than her white gloves.  Casting on the face is strange, she has an odd shaped mouth, and no nose so I painted one on. 
    • By Iridil
      And what's a graveyard setting without some undead wolves to harry the party in the snow?

• By Inarah
      Painted this lovely lady during a local mini-con and painting event early this year (pre-covid).  I tried for different colors of skin on her various parts, and a slinky satin fabric for her dress. 

She is checking out a new crypt I did as part of the "craft paint" challenge this spring. 

• By Darcstaar
      Brought some painting models for vacation.  Finished the Hell Hound last night, didn’t WIP it.

Had Yephima on my shelf of shame for a long time.  If it ends up 1/100 as good as the studio version I’ll be happy.  Plan on light blue skin and silvery hair, like the Bestiaries suggest.  Other than that, not sure...

Here she is primed with Brown Liner.  That’s gonna take some work to get the skin tones brighter.
    • By Orlando_the_Technicoloured
      https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/yetlblack/corvus-corax-miniatures-sons-of-yetl-black
      Story
      Corvus Corax Miniatures is a small hobby project created in 2013. Since then, four projects have successfully funded on Kickstarter and all have been fully delivered on time without any delays. The feedback from the backers have only been positive!
      The goal of this project is to raise funds for the production a total of four (4) miniatures for the Sons of Yetl Black. The miniatures will be cast in high quality, non-toxic resin. The scale of the miniatures is 35mm (measuring to the eyes in a standing, straight pose, although some characters may be slightly larger because they are supposed to be large characters).
      Strendu Bodaway Pachoa Niyol  (Actual copies of the resin miniatures. Note that the resin miniatures below are not 100% in scale with each other, but resized for editing purposes.)
        Grefven always makes lovely things and is a reliable KS creator
  • Who's Online   24 Members, 0 Anonymous, 35 Guests (See full list)