Silvervane

Zombicide:BP NPC's 1 [Picture heavy]

Nice.  I still have to paint all of this.  There is so much it's a little daunting.....That and I have Massive Darkness to do to!?!?!?!  God help me.:huh:

• Like 1

@LogosToo true.  I have similar feelings.  I've only managed to look at massive darkness.  I just started by working for a little every day on these guys, while a worked on other projects.   That way I made progress without driving me crazy.

Edited by Silvervane

Great work!  I have yet to start mine, and Green Horde (not GreyHorde ::D:) is around the corner, relatively speaking.  Thankfully I am not staring at Massive Darkness.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By HolkDiggity
      I'm just about finished with my final piece for ReaperCon, and I needed a break. I needed to paint something fun and with no consequence. I've been eyeing this sculpt from across the room, and I just decided to go for it. Nothing super crazy, just some true metallics, which I haven't done much with in some time. Enjoy!

• By Rat13
      With my wife and I preparing to buy a house we've been clearing out a lot of our clutter to make packing and moving easier. We've also been working hard to bring in extra money too, and this project will hopefully do both.

Today my wife signed up for a craft fair to help sell the wreaths she's been making for the upcoming holidays. From what she's heard from friends and other crafters this particular craft fair is really eclectic and pulls in quite a diverse crowd. As she told me about it that's when the idea seemed to hit us both, why not try to clear out all that terrain junk I've been hoarding?

So instead of sitting down and painting or creating my latest joke piece I got started. First up was a couple of single tent encampments. I made one on a rounded base to better fit in a table of terrain and I made the second one squared to fit better on a grid system.

Both pieces have their good and bad points but like usual I learn by doing; no amount of research or prep work make up for actual experience. Which is the main reason I made these single tent camps. Hopefully I've learned enough to make any subsequent larger camps better.

Next up are a couple of joke pieces that were honestly going to get made anyway. That's right, they'll be 40k statues when I'm done with them, besides Buzz looks kinda like a space marine already. I had some glue left over so I also started making some sci-fi barrels and I know I'll be making a ton of those.

The last piece of the night is going to be a simple 40k watchtower. At the moment it's really just in its infancy. The main features are finished barring creating a door and applying some details to the piece. 

Now before anyone gets too excited, I'm not selling any of these pieces online or anything like that. These are literally pieces that are made to be sold for less than five bucks or so and are really only being made to clear out my hobby hoardings. 
    • By JudgeSamson
      Here's the bones Cave Troll!  I painted some of the pustules red with white-heads on them...very gross and troll-ey.  :)

• By joshuaslater
      Cool factions in this game!
      https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1849625770/chronicles-of-the-wayfarer-heroes
    • By JudgeSamson
      Here is my Knight Templar.  This is the first model I painted after about 5 years of not painting any miniatures.

• Who's Online   41 Members, 2 Anonymous, 66 Guests (See full list)