male cat man/men

Are there any still around? I remember a company that went OofB a few years ago called Secret Kingdom or something like that had a faction of cat people. Sculpts were done by Sandra Garrity & others IIRC. While I'd love to the use the Sabertooth guy from Reaper, he's a tad bit too big for what I wanna use it for.

Also, I know about Crocodile games, but those are too Egyptian looking for me.

Looking around, the cat faction was called Panthera from Black Orc Games.

• Like 2

There is a lion man in the Pathfinder metal line that Paizo carries. It was made for Ptolus, but they merged into the Pathfinder stuff. He is a medium sized person. Not what I need, I need more tiger or panther then lion.

PZO7019_500.jpeg

Says he's on backorder, which for this line probably means OoP.

• Like 3
Just now, Smokestack said:

There is Alkemy- The Khaliman republic...

And Wrath of kings has a good tigerman for the Shael Han faction

001.JPG

002.jpg

I have some of the Alkemy cat-man figures. They are nice.

All the Reaper male cat-people have been mentioned already.

• Like 3

The Otherworld weretiger might be the one. I don't know if it's the paintjob on that one, but I really like that one. The WofK one could work as well. Hmmmm I need 5 cat people, while Cleo from Reaper will be used I'd like to vary up the minis. I'll keep these in mind.

Otherworld weretiger:

http://otherworldminiatures.co.uk/shop/wilderness-encounters/we7e-weretiger/# (just the picture)

• Like 2

Just a warning, the Tigerian Merc from Chronoscope is also massive...Large-sized in D&D at the least.

If you need a Monk type or a good body base, the Heroclix "Blue Lantern Recruit" works and has pretty good sculpt detail under a terrible basic paintjob.  He's pretty cheap as a single.

5a2eb043ba3ec_bluelanternrecruit.jpg.705c5fe9f69d5b7d0c30f80f150e2a78.jpg

• Like 5
2 minutes ago, Lidless Eye said:

Just a warning, the Tigerian Merc from Chronoscope is also massive...Large-sized in D&D at the least.

If you need a Monk type or a good body base, the Heroclix "Blue Lantern Recruit" works and has pretty good sculpt detail under a terrible basic paintjob.  He's pretty cheap as a single.

5a2eb043ba3ec_bluelanternrecruit.jpg.705c5fe9f69d5b7d0c30f80f150e2a78.jpg

what set is that in?

• Like 2

You would have to see if anyone is selling these out of print figures, but Johnny Lauck of Mega Miniatures had a set of cat people:

173c6f054d0a31f6ef9af4f16aab1226_origina

They are closer to 25mm scale.

Edited by Pingo
  • Like 4