Sign in to follow this  
Genghis_Sean

Zombicide: Black Plague Hirst Arts walls

Used mold #344 from Hirst Arts to craft walls for my Zombicide: Black Plague game to take my game 3D.  Going to try it tomorrow night after we meet friends to decorate Christmas cookies with the kids.

board pic1.jpg

board pic2.jpg

board pic3.jpg

board pic4.jpg

board pic5.jpg

board pic6.jpg

board pic7.jpg

board pic8.jpg

• Like 22

The Living, the Living Impaired, AND their surroundings look WONDERFUL. You did OUTSTANDING  work with them all. 

I don't normally care for Hirst Arts, but your pieces are GORGEOUSVERY WELL DONE!

• Like 1

I really love "cutaway" wall sections like this for miniatures gaming.  I've been guilty of going overboard with Hirst Arts modular dungeon projects, wherein it's possible to make some gorgeous corridors with walls full of Gothic-arch alcoves and hanging with tapestries and torch sconces and so on, which can make for a GREAT diorama ... but actually PLAYING with it?  Not so much, when the players are seated around the table, and can't see the monsters on the other side of that wall (let alone the status markers on the floor), even though their *character* should be able to see just fine.

Impressive details on the minis, and the walls look amazing!  Thanks for posting this.  :)

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, Silvervane said:

Very Nice, I like it!  I've been thinking about using the ruined fieldstone molds and modify those plans.  

That could work quite well.  I'd like to see that.

• Like 1

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By lazarp
      Fun fact! Like most zombicide minis, this sculpt was inspired by a fantasy character. In this case it is Isabeau from the movie Ladyhawke played by Michelle Pfeiffer. 

I've painted this mini to be my new ranger named Michelle in my Rangers of Shadowdeep campaign. I had a lot of fun highlighting her dress. Hope you like her! 

(click on the image for better quality)

• By odinsgrandson
      I've been painting up a lot of Starcadia Quest.

It only seems fitting to start out with the Star Wars characters. For most of my Starcadia Quest, I went with a Borderlands style- with lots of black lining against bright colors and even black hard edging to create that Borderlandish look. I plan to convert a few Starcadians into Borderlands characters as well.
      Also, it just seemed right to start out with the Star Wars inspired characters.

• By MoonglowMinis
      Another day another devil.

Several months ago I was searching for a suitable mini for a chain devil.  I was in need of a few of them to represent hellish prison guards.  Unfortunately, there's not a lot of options that I liked.  Most of the official pre-painted chain devils look like awkward Michelin Men.  So I went looking for a suitable substitute.

I settled on the Pelegarth Brutes from CMON's Wrath of Kings.  A few modifications later and...

Three frightening and unrelenting guards of hell.

More Photos Below the Spoiler:

I really liked working on these guys.  It was a lot of fun reinterpreting an existing monster and finding a way to make it unique.  They're definitely a favorite of mine.  Plus I love that the chains actually dangle and swing when moving the minis around.

Check out the rest of my Infernal Army HERE.

How have you reinterpreted a mini in your own projects?
    • By odinsgrandson
      I've got a bunch of minis to post from my Cthulhu: Death May Die set.  Here are the first ones- I'll be back to update as I get more pics.

• Who's Online   23 Members, 0 Anonymous, 34 Guests (See full list)