Sign in to follow this  
Matbar

Help finding a mini

I have a friend looking for a mini that is proving rather difficult to find.  They need something similar to Mario from that copyrighted game we all know and love.  I'm sure we won't find anything exact, but hopefully something close.  It's an adult human monk.  I found the Old West kids and the Hillbilly guys, but that's the closest I've been able to get.  Preference for Reaper products, but if you have other suggestions, PM please :-)

7 hours ago, Matbar said:

I have a friend looking for a mini that is proving rather difficult to find.  They need something similar to Mario from that copyrighted game we all know and love.  I'm sure we won't find anything exact, but hopefully something close.  It's an adult human monk.  I found the Old West kids and the Hillbilly guys, but that's the closest I've been able to get.  Preference for Reaper products, but if you have other suggestions, PM please :-)

if you don't mind it being a bit chibi looking there's a super dungeon explore mini in "caverns of roxor" that makes a pretty good dwarf mario

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this