Recently Browsing 0 members
No registered users viewing this page.
One of my favorite Fantasy races are the Undead.
This thread will be dedicated to all the beautiful female vampires/necromancers/ghosts and apparitions.
I will also include all my Sophie minis..
Here are the girls I have painted before to show what this is all about, soon more Undead / Evil Sisters will follow.
EDIT - Changed the Name of the thread from the Alluring Death to Ladies of Death since not all are actually Undead.
This thread is shamelessly ripping off a wonderful idea from our goblin friend @buglips*the*goblin from this thread way back around Bones KS1 days.
The intent of this thread is to have lots of people post WIP shots of their Bones Sophie paint jobs. Here are the minis to pick from (SKUs to be updated here soon):
From Left to Right: KS2 Trollslayer Sophie 77370, KS3 Sophie the Sage 77491, KS4 Innkeeper Sophie, KS4 Small World Sophie, Sir Forscale
(Note that Sir Forscale is just that, for scale. He is not part of this for WIP purposes.)
There is no time limit or set starting date. If you come across this thread long after I have posted it and want to join, feel free.
Quick ground rules:
1. Only Bones Sophie is allowed. There are four of them (unless I somehow missed one).
2. Try to limit yourself to a few posts a day, though. No reason to flood this thread too much. (Unless this doesn't pick up interest and it is just me, lol).
3. Watch the side conversations. Ideally this is primarily WIP pics and some direct conversation to help encourage or guide the painters.
4. If this picks up lots of interest, we will use one Show Off thread as to not overwhelm that thread too badly.
5. Play nice. This is meant to encourage people to paint. I am hoping we get painters of all levels of ability. Encourage people to join in. The more the merrier.
Feel free to PM me with questions or concerns. I will try to update this thread with any clarifications or whatnot.
Alright, now let's get this party started!
One of my favourite works: freebooter miniatures succubus.
Used a "slannesh" palette, mainly purple. I'm happy with the outcome. To give it a little more impact I tried a freehand on the wings. A pretty simple one, I think it looks cool, but it could be better if I dared to try to shadow/highlight it instead of using a plain color. There is more contrast on her skin & wings; here on this photo it doesn't look good because it was a pretty intense white light and it makes it all look the same...
I like to name my miniatures but I wasn't feeling creative here, so I just named her Lillith...
Btw lately I've been invested on my instagram account: it's only for miniature painting works. I would love if you people give me a follow, and feedback :D it's @albertnyarla
Last night I took a painting lesson from a friend who happens to have won many awards for mini painting and this year won Grand Master in Lock and Load 2018. So for the model of choice we choose to paint the Reapercon Sophie. We both painted one and this is what I ended up with.
First model I have painted fully in maybe 10 years.
Who's Online 23 Members, 6 Anonymous, 55 Guests (See full list)