Boromir 75mm

Mierot

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

• No registered users viewing this page.
  • Similar Content

• By Grand Slam
      This guy originally had a cat familiar on his base, but I removed that to set aside for a future project. I really like how the highlighting came out, as well as the decoupaged book pages. His color scheme is based off of the Knickerbocker LOTR Gandalf figure from the 70's (a toy I admire, but will never be able to afford as long as I've got this pesky mortgage).

• By Mckenna35
      More like "Cosplay" Pirate Girls, but what the heck!

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/pirate-girls/pirate-girls-for-3d-printing/description

WELCOME TO THE PIRATE GIRLS CAMPAIGN!
       FUNDED IN LESS THAN ONE HOUR! THANK YOU VERY MUCH!
      This is a project to fund 3d files to print Pirate Girls in miniature. The girls are 4 models in 5 different outfit (20 figures) that will be unlocked and shown daily for you to discover them. All the figures will be delivered in scales 35 mm and 75 mm. In adition to that, each girl has a 1:12 scale bust. That makes a total of 44 miniatures!
      All the files are delivered supported and unsupported for normal printers and split in pieces to print.  They will be delivered as soon as KS finishes and they process the payments.
      Easy peasy!
      For questions, DM us or comment.
      Note that the figures are Not physical miniatures, they are 3d files for printing.
      NEW MINIATURES UNLOCKED DAILY!  

• By Guindyloo
      https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/kontraros/order-of-cthulhu

This is funded with 10 days left to go. There are busts, 75mm, 38mm and a couple of kickstarter exclusives.

Miniature's Den is currently painting the female bust and will be working on a few more pieces on his twitch streams: https://www.twitch.tv/miniaturesden

• By minibart
      Little witch and friends are done. Happy with the result and the colour choices..

• By minibart
      Started on 75mm dioxane from igns art studio. Really happy how the witch is coming along.

And started on one of her little friends..

• Who's Online   6 Members, 1 Anonymous, 12 Guests (See full list)