Sign in to follow this  
Mierot

Boromir 75mm

Securely mounting large metal figures is no easy task!  I just finished a Reaper Lunkh giant and I haven't felt this liberated since I escaped high school.

He looks pretty good, but keep an eye on your jewelry.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By SamuraiJack
      https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/bigchildcreatives/echoes-of-camelot-arthurian-legends

Story
      Echoes of Camelot: Arthurian Legends is a project that will expand our 75mm resin miniature range with new and exciting models based on the Matter of Britan, particularly around the figure of King Arthur and his Knights. We have many cool surprises prepared should you help us bring this dream to life.
      These miniatures have been sculpted and painted here at the Big Child Creatives studio with the collaboration of some of the most talented miniature artists out there. And what is more, they will be manufactured by our own talented team of resin casting experts. This allows us to monitor the process closely to ensure the best quality in the market and a timely delivery.
      We have learned a lot from our previous campaigns, and we want to put all this experience to good use, repeating everything we did right, improving upon it, and correcting our past mistakes. We invite you to join us in this journey of discovery throughout the Matter of Britain and its amazing cast of unique characters.
      This campaign is a journey of discovery, full of surprises such as custom bits to make your miniatures even more striking than they already are. Some of these kits will be Kickstarter exclusive, so those of you who choose to support us will be able to proudly show it through unique miniatures, even more full of life and character than our regular releases.

Painted by Ruben Martinez "RMA" Painted by Marc Masclans Painted by Arnau Lazaro
    • By SamuraiJack
      https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/justminiaturesstudio/mechanimals-l0-b0

Story
        Test print compared to a 22mm model. Concept arts for the next Mechanimals! https://www.artstation.com/kategricishina https://www.artstation.com/testosteronman
    • By Cyradis
      I was super sad by recent events, and wanted to help. I can help by doing uplifting art, right? So I biked to the local hobby shop, got a new base, prepped this figure, and did ALL of the painting in one day (Sunday last week). He is meant to be an honor to communities in need. After all, Black Panther, T'challa, is pretty much the most honorable and wise of the main Avengers cast. Love Captain America, but he totally should have been a nurse And Iron Man? Crass. Thor? Bro. T'challa is all good things in a person: smart, strong, and compassionate.
      The figure is being raffled for charity on my FB page.
      Not looking to spark political fights - I painted the figure for the sake of kindness.

• By nervisfr
      hey guys,

Started from that big guy (a LOTR figurine) ;

With a Grenadier 28mm for comparison scale 

then after a  surgical action ;

Cheers
      Eric
    • By SamuraiJack
      Working on my Reapercon piece.. still trying to get the skin tone highlights right.  Probably need to thin my paints more..

Paints used:

Skin:
      Scale 75 Inktensity Olive
      Vallejo Red Leather + 9025 Burgundy wine
      9305 Tarnished Copper
      Vallejo Red Leather
      Vallejo Red Leather + 9306 New copper
      9686 Gothic Crimson

Hair:
      29843 HD Solid black
      9137 Blackened Brown

Leather:
      Scale 75 Inktensity Chestnut
      Scale 75 Inktensity Wood
      9670 Pumpkin Orange
      Vallejo transparent orange
      Liquitex Burnt Umber Ink
      Liquitex Raw Sienna Ink
      Liquitex Burnt Sienna Ink

• Who's Online   10 Members, 0 Anonymous, 53 Guests (See full list)