NecroMancer

Adrian Smith's HATE

Ah yes I did see that thread.  I was kicking myself for missing the sale but guess I probably didn't miss out on much. 

From what I understand though they have delivered well on their KS.  RS and GH are delivering early, although I have yet to receive mine. 

I'll probably pass on this one however.  I have enough to paint and nothing jumps out to me in this game. 

• Like 2

I'm liking what I see.  Yes, the minis are very same-y, but for a 2 player hack fest I think it looks like fun.  Of course, I also enjoyed the Rune RPG, so glean from that what you will.

22 hours ago, NecroMancer said:

Ah yes I did see that thread.  I was kicking myself for missing the sale but guess I probably didn't miss out on much. 

From what I understand though they have delivered well on their KS.  RS and GH are delivering early, although I have yet to receive mine. 

I'll probably pass on this one however.  I have enough to paint and nothing jumps out to me in this game. 

Some of their KSers have been rockier than others. Their customer service has a wide range of opinions about it. Their communication can be lackluster. All that considered, they are known for delivering a ton of minis (and Kickstarter exclusives). Whether the good outweighs the bad is up to the individual customer. In this case, I am out, not due to the above statements, but because the game seems like it wont fit my needs and the minis all look the same at a glance...and Planet Apocalypse is more tempting.

• Like 1

On 1/30/2018 at 9:39 AM, Knight of the Dinner Table said:

Unfortunately, the tribe this prince is from is a paid add-on ...

image.png.2091689b46ca2deb46f9b0a959e053e9.png

Or it could be a good thing- provided you just want the minis and don't care about the core game.  With CMON stuff, you can usually add on without getting the core.

Do the paid add on tribes just stand out better than the core ones?  I noticed the changes in the naming conventions away from the stammering ("Um...Tall?)

3 hours ago, Knight of the Dinner Table said:

actually, you have to take a full core pledge before you can get add-ons ... and that has been the case for some other CMON Kickstarters, too ... I think I wanted add-ons for the Game of Thrones games but could not get them without a core pledge.

Your post is made of pure sadness.

Take it back.

• Haha 2
  • Sad 2

From the FAQ...  Sigh, I really wanted just a handful of minis along with the artbook.  Sigh.  My group is hitting the surplus point on the games front as we're not able to spend the time we want playing the various options  and already have more on the way.  Going to have to sit this one out...  Sorry Odinsgrandson.  

No. A full Tyrant pledge is required to purchase any optional buys.

Last updated: Tue, January 16 2018 3:02 PM EST

Those are awesome!!  

Don't know if I want to do a full pledge for them. 

I'll probably be hitting up eBay next year. 

15 hours ago, NecroMancer said:

Those are awesome!!  

Don't know if I want to do a full pledge for them. 

I'll probably be hitting up eBay next year. 

Or find someone you trust that is already pledging and see if they will add it on for you....

• Like 2