Sign in to follow this  
Liverpuncher

Demogorgon - Pacesetter Games

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By golldan
      The unpainted mini from the D&D Stranger Things Beginner set. The one they give you is more tan/taupe, and in the series it seems to be, but I went more green/olive.

• By Liverpuncher
      Here's my WIP Demogorgon (AKA The Lashing Prince) from Pacesetter Games.  I'd welcome your comments/ feedback on ways to improve the work.  In particular, I'm at a bit of a loss on colors to use to highlight the scales.  (I'm also not a huge fan of the clown face effect - but I tried to mirror other paint jobs using a mandril for inspiration - example found at http://www.pacesettergames.com/lashingprince.html). 

Thanks in advance!

• By knarthex
      So everything is packed for tomorrow...
      and I had nothing better to do....
      So I started a new project for when I get home....

he is 14 parts of bad, and I am cleaning mold lines, and pinning stuff together...
      His torso is resin, everything else is metal...
      (so it aint crap...)
      mold lines are small, but pinning is being interesting.....
      Going to use, I think, a Secret Weapon 'Skull Field' style base....
      He's about 5" tall to the top of his head......
      Maybe semi assembled pics later....
      G
    • By Mutilatedlips
      It's the Demogorgon!!!
      This was painted for a friend of mine of whom I was honored he trusted me with this fairly expensive model. He also let me pick the color scheme from several pictures of what other artists have depicted it as over time.
      This was my favorite look of them all and probably the most difficult due to the many colors going on here, but I could not resist. This is the way I would have painted it if it was for myself. 
      The model is really large and took me 2 months to paint. A few nights a week, a couple of hours each of those nights really takes it's toll. You stare at something so long, you start to question yourself. Luckily, I would show a progress pic to my friend and he would cheer me on.
      I actually purchased one of these models for myself a while back and not really sure how I will paint the next go around or even if I will ever want to paint it again. Only time will tell. 

This one is for scale.

Couple of close ups.

If you have never seen this creature before, I was inspired by this artwork:

• By EldritchEladrin
      Here it is: the dreaded Demogorgon...
      This was the first larger scale mini I painted. It was a lot of fun, especially watching it come alive with a wash on the furry and scaley bits.

Enjoy! As always, tips and suggestions are welcome. :)

-E.E.

• Who's Online   24 Members, 0 Anonymous, 35 Guests (See full list)