Sign in to follow this  
Savage Coyote

Warlord Games M18 Hellcat Tank Destroyer

Noice!  Now you just need the flaming wreckage of a Panther and you got yourself a nice diorama. lol.

• Like 2

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By GlenP
      Here's another bit of ordnance - a WW II Japanese Type 97 Shinhoto Chi Ha Tank from Tamiya. 1/35 scale, all plastic, with flexible tracks. The kit dates back to the 80s. Fairly easy cleanup and assembly. Paashe VL airbrush and Tester's Model Master, et al, paints. Colored pencils for the paint chips, scratches, abrasions, etc. Reaper acrylics for the various oil, gas, dirt, and dust stains. Finished off with chalk pastels (old school). The base is a cutup, sanded, and stained oak plank from Home Depot. Name plate from a local trophy shop.

Now everyone can join in the fun in RC's Ordnance Category.

Qs and Cs welcomed.

Glen

• By Adrift
      No shipping notice for Bones 4 means more speedpainted figures:
      1 Bat demon (Nabasu), 1 Blackstar Corsair Echo, 1 Bombshell Robot, 1 Hellcat, 2  snakeman warriors, 2 vulture demons (Vrocks), 2 vulture demons (Vrocks)

• By Skiesclear
      Caution: Nudity

Linked, as Celtic Fanatics fight in the nude.  I gave one of them a kilt, so the player could choose whether the model was in "battle mode" or not : )
      https://www.deviantart.com/skiesclear/art/Celtic-Fanatics-Warlord-Games-Modified-785371166
    • By Patrik Strom
      Seven "Ninjas of Iga" from Warlord Games. I'm playing in a DnD5 game which has some Jade Regent (Pathfinder Adventure Path) elements and last session we got jumped by some ninjas. During the whole fight I was secretly miffed that I didn't have any good minis to represent the opposition. Luckily for me, we lost so there will be a second chance to go against them. So to rectify the problem I went and got myself a few ninja minis. The closest thing I found was the "Ninjas of Iga" pack from Warlord Games.

I'm not a superfan of the sculpts and I'm horribly lazy when it comes to cleaning a miniature of mold lines and the like before starting to paint. I started out wrong and ended up kind of rushing them into being tabletop ready. All and all I'm kinda happy with the result, except for the ninja on the far right. I messed up his arm when assembling him.

• By Treadhead Rad
      Hi Everyone,

I wanted to share a new campaign that I've just started:
      https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1502793436/mav3rick-modular-3d-printable-tank-kit-in-28mm-sca

Featuring a snap-fit modular design, MAV3RICK is a 3D printable kit that can be configured into a number of different vehicle variants:

Take a look, I'd love to know what you think.

Thanks for looking!

-Treadhead Rad
  • Who's Online   28 Members, 1 Anonymous, 87 Guests (See full list)