Sign in to follow this  
Andrewithasword

Sticky Meet-up Spots

On 12/11/2017 at 8:42 PM, Humansquish said:

Wouldn't hurt, I just think there would only be a handful of people that would join it. I think even a lot of the die hards don't play much anymore.

I guests I found this game a little to late, great set of rules and well looking figures. I'm not sure how much money I should stink into this game.

I would say it depends on if you can get a couple of people to invest & play also. There is a group of four of us that play and we have been playing regularly for the last 6 months or so.

• Like 2

7 hours ago, Humansquish said:

I would say it depends on if you can get a couple of people to invest & play also. There is a group of four of us that play and we have been playing regularly for the last 6 months or so.

That is my next goal, to show it to my gaming group and hope they will take to it

• Like 2

Comparing to other game system, you don't need to spend much. It depends on what you choose. At 1000 points, the figure count can be low at 10 or more than 50. 

21 hours ago, wildger said:

Comparing to other game system, you don't need to spend much. It depends on what you choose. At 1000 points, the figure count can be low at 10 or more than 50. 

thanks for info, I was thing of starting off with just 200 points and keeping it just one troop for each player.

If Reaper wont support the game anymore, can we atleast have a sticky thread where we find local shops that people can agree to meet at and play?

I know people have done such things but not everyone is in the "in crowd" or knows anyone. We are the futre of the game.

Is good game.

• Like 1

On 12/15/2017 at 7:58 AM, Andrewithasword said:

thanks for info, I was thing of starting off with just 200 points and keeping it just one troop for each player.

To be honest 200 might be too low, I have found a good size for new players is 500 with some good lists you can print out with the site DarkHorse built Army Builder

• Thanks 1

6 hours ago, Orange said:

can we at least have a sticky thread where we find local shops that people can agree to meet at and play?

Done

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

On ‎12‎/‎17‎/‎2017 at 6:53 AM, Looter said:

To be honest 200 might be too low, I have found a good size for new players is 500 with some good lists you can print out with the site DarkHorse built Army Builder

I was thinking about doing that, because we are vets, when it comes to gaming