• ×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By kazmania7
      always luv pirate's and a mind flayer, woot. Had trouble deciding the clothing for him but that decided to just go with a leather like feel.

• By Paradoxical Mouse
      I painted a raptor.

He was a speed paint to let out some steam.
    • By SisterMaryNapalm
      As some of you know, @buglips*the*goblin and I paint some German Infantry of WWII for Warlord Games tabletop game Bolt Action - or another similar set of rules. You can find our WIP thread ->here<-

But though the key to success is hard work, all good projects some when end somewhere. To celebrate this, we decided to set up a Show Off thread. So ... enjoy what we come up with until all of our Germans are painted ... (which will be in ten years or so)

First off - the first 5 men of my winter unit.

Enjoy

More to come!

@buglips*the*goblin You're next.

• By Kangaroorex
      Just a few more pieces that I completed over the memorial day weekend.  The problem with these show offs is I don't usually get to post them until after the thread wraps up...

Fun to paint and a really great sculpt, I didn't do the piece justice but I do like how it turned out.  It did give me a chance to practice my flame and yellows and reds.  Hope you like it too!

• By Nethear
      Finished painting the Roc as a Thunderbird. I lost patience halfway through, so not much blending and proper highlighting.

• Who's Online   17 Members, 3 Anonymous, 59 Guests (See full list)