• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Marc
      5th Edition enters the Plane of Shadow!

A realm just beyond the mortal world—seize magical power, play new heroes, and bring the secrets of the shadows into the light!

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/deepmagic/book-of-ebon-tides-5th-edition-enters-the-plane-of-shadows?ref=e2bbsa&token=8048a244

The Plane of Shadow exists beside the mortal world, one step beyond the veil—and  your heroes can enter this otherworldly realm of fey shadows, undead horrors, and wild adventure!

The Book of Ebon Tides provides a complete guide to the people, places, heroes, magic, and monsters of the Plane of Shadow, a land where fey magic, illusion, and trickery are as potent as steel.

From shadow goblins to ghouls, from elves to bearfolk, this is a world of mystery and enchantment. On the muddy black riverbanks and along alleys paved with bone, new heroes wander in the light of the moon, summon lunar devils, and battle in crumbling castles. 

Come explore a shadow world next door to every other, just one step down the shadow road. . . .
    • By MojoBob
      This is Miguel Zavala's redesigned Umber Hulk, printed on my Mars Pro and painted with Vallejo acrylics.

It's a monster I haven't used much, if at all, in my own campaign, but my favourite character of old, Sir Fnord the Pretty Neat died of them twice, both times by having his head ripped clean off.
    • By Marc
      5th Edition enters the Plane of Shadows!
      A realm just beyond the mortal world--seize magical power, play new heroes & bring the secrets of the shadows into the light!

Coming Soon - Click to learn More!!

62541_1080x1080.mp4
    • By strawhat
      A day in the Marine Corps is like a day on the farm!  Every meal is a banquet.  Every paycheck a forture.  Every formation a parade!  I love the corps.

So, I've been hitting these a little at a time since the game was released.  I haven't played the game (as I mostly want to recreate the old Leading Edge Games game), but I'm sure I will eventually.

On with the show:

These are from images I posted over in Off Topic.  I just realized last night that I'd finished (or nearly so) over half the box!

The eggs and facehuggers were done in batches.  I could have done them all the same, but I wanted there to be slight differences.  I wasn't able to find a lot of information on the actual prop eggs used, so I kind of winged it based on what others were doing.  The eggs were Forest Green, Grass Green, and Jade Green--according to my notes.  I think that I started with Pure Black on the bases and drybrushed the Forest Green and Grass Green.

The fleshy bits were done in Golden Shadow, Golden Skin, and Golden Highlight for three closed and one open egg and one facehugger.

The other set of eggs and facehugger were done with Tanned Skin, Tanned Highlight, and Fair Shadow.

I am finding that I'm starting with a triad and then "bumping" it up (or down) to keep the colors "together" but add some variety.

The first batch of crates are Stormy Grey, Cloudy Grey, and Misty Grey. 

Second batch of crates is Chestnut Gold, Palamino Gold, and Buckskin Pale.  I am really pleased with the dirty look they have.  The sealer was still drying on them, so they were still on the caps when I took the picture.

The Weyland-Yutani logo is Pure White and Sunlight Yellow over Pure Black.

Still six crates to go (2 will be red, 4 in blue or green).  I've already made up some sort of weird rules to allow me to justify using multiple (non-grey) colors, also six computer terminals, and two sentry guns.  Those have already been started, so will be quick to finish (hopefully).  I've seen some folks do some great things with the terminal screens, but that won't be me.  
    • By Rickdraco
      I finally got around to doing some basing on my take on reaper's Gauth, in bones I do not know the SKU unfortunately, but I think it is from Bones 4? 

Anyway, I tried to paint him up as a White dragon, but I also wanted to keep it interesting, so I highlighted from three different colours on separate parts of the hide, mostly pale purple, grey on the central spines down his back, and turquoise on the belly!

Take a look, let me know what you think, c&c's more than welcome!

• Who's Online   10 Members, 2 Anonymous, 56 Guests (See full list)