Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Glitterwolf
      This is Bones Nakayama Hayato Iconic Samurai.
      I found his details a bit crude and decided to paint it as a statue for my Nippon Project.

Speed Paint with the Reaper Stone Triad.
      Scale 75 Decayed Metal, P3 Molten Bronze and Vallejo Verdigris.

WIP here:
      https://forum.reapermini.com/index.php?/topic/79416-nippon-land-of-the-rising-moon-by-glitterwolf/&page=10&tab=comments#comment-1829761

There is a legend that deep in the woods around Kyoto there stands a statue of one of Nippon's greatest warriors.
      If one would find it and paid respect to it the statue might bestow luck on that person.
      It is also believed that when the Empire is in dire need, the statue will come to life to fight once more to protect Nippon.

• By Patrik Strom
      Seven "Ninjas of Iga" from Warlord Games. I'm playing in a DnD5 game which has some Jade Regent (Pathfinder Adventure Path) elements and last session we got jumped by some ninjas. During the whole fight I was secretly miffed that I didn't have any good minis to represent the opposition. Luckily for me, we lost so there will be a second chance to go against them. So to rectify the problem I went and got myself a few ninja minis. The closest thing I found was the "Ninjas of Iga" pack from Warlord Games.

I'm not a superfan of the sculpts and I'm horribly lazy when it comes to cleaning a miniature of mold lines and the like before starting to paint. I started out wrong and ended up kind of rushing them into being tabletop ready. All and all I'm kinda happy with the result, except for the ninja on the far right. I messed up his arm when assembling him.

• By Mutilatedlips
      Hard to assemble, work in progress here
      Another for a friend, who wanted it to resemble another mini I painted for him without a weapon so he can switch the two out during game play. 

• By Mutilatedlips
      I was overuled on this one. I wanted green or gray skin, like an orgre/orc, but my friend who is running the asian campaign wanted a more human skin tone. Said it would be more useful in future games if painted that way. Makes sense, but miss what it would have looked like otherwise.  
      Also this is the fist time I ever made a base using cork and Vallejo's pumice paste.

• By Kev!
      Howdy,

Kev!
      P.S. It must have been the wind...
  • Who's Online   32 Members, 3 Anonymous, 225 Guests (See full list)