Looking for a mini.

Shin Okada

Hi. I am looking for a mini which can be usable as my next PC, a D&D wood elf barbarian with really big greatsword (fullblade).

I have searched through gallery page but could not find any elf with greatsword. Are there any good one which I have missed? As he is a barbarian elf, rather crude one, instead of noble-style one, is welcomed. Thanks in advance.

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

02662, Amanthas Grayleaf, Elven Hero

Pretty sweet mini, although it may take a bit of skill to get him to look like a barbarian, he is an Elf with two handed sword. With proper paint he could work possibly for what you want. I mention him because it's the only two handed sword elf I can think of.

Thank you for replies.

GW Wood Elves are cool in some ways. But it seems that all their swordsmen are wielding 2 swords.

02662, Amanthas Grayleaf, Elven Hero could be a way to go, not all the barbarians should have naked berserker look. I will examine that mini on nearby hobby store.

Regarding those elves in the link. Hmm.. thanks but the are too comical for my taste. But I will check other elven minis there.

If all the attempt has failed, I will go for a conversion.

The addition of a fur texture to the loin cloth and cape of Amanthas would be pretty easy and would go a long way to making the mini look more barbarian. Other than that I might suggest replacing the sword with a different one, as it may be a bit elegant for a barbarian type.

Two thumbs up to the Amanthas mini though, I don't see it painted as much as Klocke's other elves, but it's one of the best elf sculpts he's done in my opinion.

try riding the electromagnetic wave (surf, that is) on over to coolminiornot and check out the new freebooter barbarian. although the face looks suspiciously like one of Tom Meier's (yes i am aware that to invoke the masters name is to risk death and damnation) old elves-this is a very unique, not to mention dynamically posed mini.

and that is a really big sword.

i think we've found your elf :B):