• Optionally enter a message with your report.

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Metalchaos
      Hi everyone! Here's my latest and last Reaper Miniatures Bonesylvanian from the class of 2015. 01575, Olive the Vampire and Martini her Bat Familiar.
      This Metal exclusive model was sculpted by Gene Van Horne for Reaper Artist Conference 2015.

• By Kuro Cleanbrush
      Hi again, everyone!  Okay, so I know I was promising a good WIP thread, but I managed to finish this adorable little chibi up so fast that it would not have made for a very good thread.  The next mini will be WIP material!

I actually started on this mini last ReaperCon, where I used her as a demonstration miniature for my chibi painting class, and I ended up liking the results enough that I actually came back to her after all these months (while waiting for some supplies to arrive for a bigger project!).  I simply love chibi minis, and the Reaper chibis are fantastic to work with!  Now I just eagerly await the upcoming release of the fantasy-themed Bones chibis!

Thanks a bunch for looking!!!
    • By Metalchaos
      Here's 01572, Maddie the Chibi Gorgon (Medusa), Special Edition Bonesylvanian Figure sculpted by Julie Guthrie.

• By Metalchaos
      Here's 01566, Barb the Fly. Special Edition Bonesylvanian Figure sculpted by Bob Ridolfi.

• By JGroeling
      Had picked this one up a while back and after a priming frenzy recently where I brushed a grey gesso mix over a bunch of cleaned up minis, I had him ready for paint.
      Pretty happy with how he's turned out, especially as my first mini of the year. Think I'm going to try and finish off the Bonesylvanians set if I can. 

(Note: This was a special edition mini in metal only that Ive not seen again since I picked it up.)

• Who's Online   12 Members, 0 Anonymous, 32 Guests (See full list)