• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

So far, I have created:

Android Scholar Technomancer

Damaya Lashunta Bounty Hunter Operative

Human Outlaw Mystic

I find creating characters helps me learn the game.  I should be able to fill just about any role, once I'm done making characters.  Next up is a Vesk Mercenary Soldier.

• Like 3

Today's creation has been a Korasha Lashuntas Envoy Ace Pilot.  Full on independent trader.  Not sure how much use he'll be in combat yet but he a good pilot and an excellent face character.  Not sure on what Improvisation to pick.  Inspiring boost allows a mini heal (4 stamina) while Git 'Em give +1 to hit.  I'm think that the +1 to hit might be more useful at first level.

ETA: The PDF of the Core Rulebok is only $10.  I can swing that.  Then I can stop having to use different SRDs/wikis.

• Like 3

Still have some space open?  Got really busy for a few months there but i should have a reasonable amount of free time for playing pbp in 2018.  Besides, it gives me an excuse to buy the starfinder rulebook. 

Sort of looking to play a Yoski mechanic or something of the techie sort...

• Like 2

37 minutes ago, Kangaroorex said:

Still have some space open?  Got really busy for a few months there but i should have a reasonable amount of free time for playing pbp in 2018.  Besides, it gives me an excuse to buy the starfinder rulebook. 

Sort of looking to play a Yoski mechanic or something of the techie sort...

Think Shadowraven was going with a Yoski mechanic.  Of course, no reason we can't have two, maybe have both a drone and a cortex version.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Dilvish the Deliverer said:

Think Shadowraven was going with a Yoski mechanic.  Of course, no reason we can't have two, maybe have both a drone and a cortex version.

I am still looking and playing around with the race/class.  The temptation of "lab rat" was a bit high though.  I will probably make a few characters and see what happens

• Like 1

On 12/28/2017 at 10:38 AM, Dilvish the Deliverer said:

Today's creation has been a Korasha Lashuntas Envoy Ace Pilot.  Full on independent trader.  Not sure how much use he'll be in combat yet but he a good pilot and an excellent face character.  Not sure on what Improvisation to pick.  Inspiring boost allows a mini heal (4 stamina) while Git 'Em give +1 to hit.  I'm think that the +1 to hit might be more useful at first level.

ETA: The PDF of the Core Rulebok is only $10.  I can swing that.  Then I can stop having to use different SRDs/wikis.

This reminds me of one of my favorite characters. I made a human (Corellian IIRC) gambler for d6 Star Wars rpg. He couldn't hit the broad side of a barn with a blaster but we had a nice fleet of starships thanks to his high gambling skill.

Also his fast-talk was great too. He convinced a pirate that he was Vader's right hand man. I had a funky for the rest of the campaign. ::D:

• Like 2