Starfinder: Dead Suns pbp?

haldir

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

OK as I posted in the updated posting, I totally screwed up who's who in the initial post & I tried to swap things around in the Surprise Round..just made it worst. Anyways, I need to re do some of the combat actions but it'll be more or less the other guy doing that guy's actions, if you know what I mean. Everything will be in same order just opposite gang members. 21 may or may not have shot the dwarf but either way one of the gangs did & may or may not shoot at the party members. I'll get this cleaned up tomorrow for everyone.

:huh:

Ughh, I've let this one slip & fall flat on it's face. I'm working on the re-writing the post now. Will have the new posts up later today. Apologizes for the big delay on this one. Either I just didn't have time for it or I just spaced off making time for it. Actually got 2 days off in a row this week (today & tomorrow). Hopefully we can get this one up & running again!

• Like 1

FINALLY!!! Only about a month later (good thing this month has 28 days...... <_<). As stated in Playing, if you have an action & you'd like to change it before we hit Round 2, feel free to. I'll have responses up to the current posts up tomorrow sometime.

Again, sorry for the big delay in this one. I really wanna keep this one going & such so my posts will be on a more regular schedule now. I have no idea why I kept putting off the edits & such. Sad thing is reading this encounter more throughly, it really didn't matter who was where as far as gangs...sigh. Oh well, it's correct like it in the book, so no confusion on my part.