• Optionally enter a message with your report.

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Inarah
      Black on black, your standard sci-fi street-runner.  Gave his coat a touch of purple just to give the eye something to look at.  

• By Glitterwolf
      Youngest Vixen's Boyfriend has a friend who owns the Boardgame Dark Souls.
      He asked if I would paint the minis for him.
      So here's the first batch.
      The main characters and the core troops.

I went for Tabletop Quality.

WIP here:
      https://forum.reapermini.com/index.php?/topic/96134-painting-dark-souls-board-games-miniatures-by-glitterwolf/page/2/#comments
      Next up wil be the big meanies..

• By Oblong Yellow
      Hello folks! AngerSmash will be launching in Kickstarter on September 15, 2021 and you may now follow the project with this pre-launch link: https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/uncreatedspace/angersmash-a-game-making-fun-of-your-anger 

But before launching on Kickstarter, I wanted to get some pre-feedback on the game box design that we've come up so far. Please refer to the photo below. We'd love to hear your thoughts! Thank you so much! 🙂 

(August 27) Edit: Just finished reading the guidelines, so far I think I might not be violating any rules, except for the gif photo that I've posted here which I've taken down and replaced with a non-moving png 🙂 If I did misunderstand the guidelines please let me know so that I don't do this again. Thank you so much! 

(August 26) Original:
      Hello folks! I'm not sure if this post is allowed and if it's not, I can remove it right away. 🙂 

Just wanted to ask for feedback on the box design of a game that I'm currently developing. Hoping to hear from y'all, most of you guys are pretty experienced in board/card games. Thanks so much! 🙂 

Gonna leave the Kickstarter project page link here as well as the Instagram link
      AngerSmash | A Game Making Fun of Your Anger
      https://www.instagram.com/howamiweirdgames/

• By Rigel
      Hasslefree specializes in characterful badasses, and I thought it good to paint a few of them up like my merc Frank Russo. Meet the Major, Ekaterina, Rowen, Alex, and Tank, along with their previously posted colleagues:

In several cases they have been modified or accessorized.  My FLGS had some leftover GW Bitz they were kind enough to let me plunder, and between that, a GW scout walker's leftover bitz, and Bombshell tool sprues there were plenty of canisters and accessories to go around. 

Here is the Major. (Hasslefree designation Major Hoare.) I added the gas tanks and the hose to his weapon. One canister is pyrophoric, the other, an extinguisher. The Major is acutely aware of which is connected at all times. I assume the cigar is a futuristic electronic device, for that would be most unsafe otherwise. 

Ekaterina appears to be one of Hasslefree's analogues to Black Widow. I added some canisters and a Bombshell machete. 

Rowen here really sold me on this project. Love that dynamic and confident stroll, and the flippy hairstyle. They are very secure in who they are, even more so with a portable GW missile strapped to their back.

Alex has access to guns and grenades but prefers sharp blades. [This mini, unlike his colleagues, comes in like six pieces; pin and glue accordingly.]

And of course there is Tank. Tank is not Hasslefree, but rather a leftover GW scout walker pilot. I've posted in the past about diversity in minis, and resolved to follow through on that by giving him a souped-up wheelchair/personal mobility device with some extra bells and whistles. Tank sees your wheelchair-inaccessible stairs and is prepared to turn them into an accessible ramp of smoking rubble. GW parts plus parts from a toy car I found under a refrigerator.

And lastly, a repaint of Bombshell's Maelee, to get her in line with the Task Force dress code. Also added a couple pouches and canisters. 

Together they make a formidable team, good for spacefuture or cyberpunk settings. What sorts of mayhem mightn't they get up to...for the right price, of course?

• By Glitterwolf
      So, youngest vixen's boyfriend mentioned my hobby when hanging with his friends.
      They like to play board games etc,.
      One of his friends asked if I would paint the minis for his Board Game - Dark Souls for him.

So...I agreed.
      He will let me know what he'd like for the bigger monsters.
      As for the characters and minions, he let me decide ( oh boy, shall I paint a rainbow skeleton?)

Anyway, here it goes.

• Who's Online   22 Members, 1 Anonymous, 33 Guests (See full list)