Kingdom Death: Monster Core Game

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow great job(s), love the eyes on the first one. I just Started painting the base set as well, wish I could paint eyes like that! Like your OSL on the second one as well. I primed mine in white but I'm having second thoughts after that one, it would be cool to make the whole figure darker except for the parts that the lantern light hits. I'm not sure but I *think* the world is supposed to be shrouded in darkness? So if that is the case it would fit.

• Like 2

30 minutes ago, ThirstyBob said:

Wow great job(s), love the eyes on the first one. I just Started painting the base set as well, wish I could paint eyes like that! Like your OSL on the second one as well. I primed mine in white but I'm having second thoughts after that one, it would be cool to make the whole figure darker except for the parts that the lantern light hits. I'm not sure but I *think* the world is supposed to be shrouded in darkness? So if that is the case it would fit.

Thanks! I've been practicing for a while on the eyes. I imagine the world to have dim lights around closer to the settlement, so with her I'm making the lantern the primary source. Anywhere not lit by the lantern is only getting base coat and shadow. I primed mine in black due to the atmosphere, to try and portray the darker feeling. Playing the game, my second one is fitting the atmosphere of the game a lot better, thanks to the darker feeling of her.

Anyway, thanks again for the complements! 

• Like 3