Sign in to follow this  
SGHawkins09

Deadly Grace: Dark Sword Elf Warrior

13 hours ago, Humansquish said:

Very nice. I knew you would get a gold this year.

9 hours ago, Glitterwolf said:

:wub: Heeellloooo lady..

She looks beautiful!

8 hours ago, NecroMancer said:

So cool!  I love how the purple pops against the other monochrome colors!

8 hours ago, Citrine said:

Beautiful!

7 hours ago, LarsM said:

Wow!

5 hours ago, SisterMaryNapalm said:

Awesome.

You really deserve that gold medal.

2 hours ago, slash486 said:

Awesome job! Definitely deserves a gold medal. Love the webs.

Thank you!

• Like 1

On 12/31/2017 at 2:31 PM, kazmania7 said:

Love the use of your colors on all four of your last posts !! Eye-popping ! Very nicely done, so jelly, hehe.

On 12/31/2017 at 2:38 PM, Silvervane said:

She looks quite fierce those photos.  I preferred seeing her in person though.::D:  A well deserved gold.

10 hours ago, VolksFest said:

Marvelleous indeed! A well deserved medal! 

7 hours ago, Wombat Warden said:

Very cool stuff.  Like others have said, the colour in the armour makes everything else pop.

1 hour ago, Kuro Cleanbrush said:

I really loved seeing this one in person; you did fantastic work!  ::):

Thanks! Glad you guys like the color choices, it was definitely a challenge using a limited palette. 

• Like 2

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By aku-chan
      Presenting Remus Raducan, part of the Blood Wolf faction in Reapers Dreadmere setting.

Struggled to find this guy that interesting to paint, and as a result he ended up a bit lacklustre.

As always, any comments or criticisms are warmly received.
    • By Mutilatedlips
      Lots of fun to paint. Nothing to glue. Fun, fun, fun!
      I love painting dark elves. I tried a little more modern skin tone this time. The previous ones I painted I gave them more of an old school look with some light purple to their skin.

• By TripleH
      Finally managed to get a mini off my shelf of shame.

This guy belongs to one of my players the he had asked me to paint up back in 2017. The tunic was kind of a joke, but we decided to run with it. Last game session, he had used the bathroom and everyone was giving him a rough time about needing to have to repaint my bathroom given how long he was in there, and the fact that no one else could use it for the next hour. As suggestions of color schemes were being thrown out, one player suggested pearlescent green. I wasn't too thrilled with that, but it said how about a pearlescent cream color, which made me think of Sophie Champange. So, I grabbed the bottle, gave it a quick shake, put some on my pallette, and showed it off. It didn't seem too appealling on a white pallette, so I grabbed this players mini off the table and slapped a bit on the tunic. The owner of the mini said he really liked the color, so here we go after toning it down a bit with some Agrax Earthshade.

• By SGHawkins09
      This was my main entry for the Painters category at 2019 ReaperCon. This figure was a long time resident of my shelf of shame. Originally intended for it to be an anniversary present for my parents in 2015 but I never got past base coating. For some reason it was just not clicking with me but I was determined to finish them this year. I made some changes to what I had planned and that finally worked. I originally planned on doing green and blue with a larger display base that was more a diorama.  After so many years, I determined the base was just not working and one time when I was looking at the base coats, I realized pink would be better than blue with the green. It ended up being perfect because my mother has some art work that these colors match perfectly. Once I got the base and colors figured out, finishing was a breeze. 

• By JadenZion
      My first attempt for this miniature.  Thoughts?

• Who's Online   23 Members, 3 Anonymous, 48 Guests (See full list)