Getting to Know You, Jan 2018

Thes Hunter

• Replies 825
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, Cyradis said:

Just go google songs about Friday. I dare you. In all honesty though, that kid gets more hate than she deserves. She's a KID with a song aimed at KIDS. 

I had to look that up, cause I had no idea what you were talking about. But yeah, that's some pretty intense negativity for a 13 year old to have pointed at her. Honestly, it's not the worst pop song I've ever heard. :rolleyes:

• Like 8

1 hour ago, Kang said:

Everybody's working for the Weekend by Loverboy. That's gotta count, right?

I don't know how much it's really a favourite of mine, but I definitely appreciate the sentiment.

It's the only thing close that comes to mind for me, too. 

• Like 4

@Chaoswolf  Great minds think alike :D  and is that robot hand missing a finger tip? lol

5 hours ago, NomadZeke said:

^ I'll have to go with that as well

Though I'm gonna start force-choking people if they mention teen pop songs about friday...

5 hours ago, Dilvish the Deliverer said:

See, I wasn't tempted before....

:devil:

• Like 4
  • Haha 2

14 hours ago, Clearman said:

My original thought was 'Yeah, how many could there be?'.  A quick Google search proved how wrong we are.

This question was originally inspired by me thinking there weren't any songs about Tuesday... and being quite surprised. I couldn't use the question for that day.. because I realized it was Wednesday already. There aren't that many songs about wednesday or Thursday.

I couldn't think of another question last night... so songs about Friday is what ya got. 

But srsly, there are a surprising number of songs about Tuesday. 

• Like 4

Getting a bunch more figures sprayed and finished.  It's been above 50F two days in a row and I've been basing everything I painted the previous 3 months and getting it sprayed. Tomorrow is the last day before it drops into the 30's again.  Hopefully I can get some photos too. 

Also planning on sleeping as much as possible. 

• Like 6