Getting to Know You, Jan 2018

Thes Hunter

• Replies 825
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, Dilvish the Deliverer said:

Drinking and Dragons on Saturday.  Will be doing an old fashioned sewer crawl using the Warhammer Fantasy Roleplay 2nd edition rules.  Blood and S%#@ for the win!

Just don't be like the monk in a party I was with one time. Middle of a sewer crawl I asked him. "Aren't you barefoot?" :devil: 

What I'm looking forward too this week? Eh, probably my other day off.

• Like 4
  • Haha 4

1 hour ago, Thes Hunter said:

Jan 29.

What are you looking forward to most this week?

Enjoying a quiet night in with Mrs. Rahz to celebrate the anniversary of our first date along with shopping for birthday presents for her and our daughter (Sunday and next Monday respectively).  

NOT looking forward to continuing the bathroom renos that have kept me away from my minis for the past few weeks and the prep required to host my family this coming weekend to celebrate said birthdays.  ;-)  

• Like 7

2 hours ago, Thes Hunter said:

Jan 29.

Uh, nothing special this week. Little bit of work, little bit of hobby stuff. Lots of being lazy I suppose. Really should start exercising but can't say as I'm looking forward to it. I got a bit soft the last couple months and I know what that means when I start again.

• Like 5

Jan 29.

Oh no, not this time!!

I answered that question for the weekend and my whole weekend then got shot to smurf! I don’t need to have 5 more rotten days to follow up the 2 I just had, so I’m not telling! Nope, nuh-uh, no way!

Not telling!

• Like 5
  • Haha 4

3 hours ago, Thes Hunter said:

Jan 29.

An actual full night of sleep.  I might get that by the end of the week.

I wish I could say I'm looking forward to getting my package from Reaper but USPS seems to have forgotten about it and it's languishing in Dallas.  I filed a ticket with USPS to ask about it but it's USPS.  I'm not getting my hopes up.

I can't really say I'm looking forward to anything else this week because I don't know how much time I'll have to myself this week.

• Like 4

Jan 29.

I have a package that I mailed (priority mailed at that) to a dear friend in NJ last Tuesday. It was supposed to arrive on Thursday the 25th.

Well it was still en route  all Thursday. Thursday evening, it was in Phoenix, AZ. It sat there until Saturday night. Then it was on its way

to the intended destination...supposedly. Today it turned up in Denver, CO. At this point I went to the local PO for a word with them. It

is once more on its way to the correct destination. The arrival is for Wednesday the 1st...supposedly. I am looking forward, with bated

breath, for its arrival...or failing that the next in its whirlwind tour of the POs of North America.

• Like 6

3 hours ago, Thes Hunter said:

Jan 29.

On Saturday is the monthly Gamer's Guild here, my DM is coming into town to run it as he always does, and it's all about people playing board games and shown something new. Then he and his wife go back to the Big City so that we can look at each other on a digital screen to play Pathfinder.

• Like 4

4 hours ago, Thes Hunter said:

Jan 29.

This week I will be done with my first fancy art class (I took the portrait one from Proko)!^_^ I got to be a real art student!

That means I might finally offer commissions on FB now, but I'm not sure if that's something to look forward to or to run away in terror. :lol: 

I'm also happy that I just joined in a new Guild Wars 2 guild that focuses exclusively on roleplaying. I'm so excited to learn from them! I want how to properly write out backstories and RP my characters, since I've got all these stories floating in my head and no clear idea how to get them out!

• Like 8

7 minutes ago, Mad Jack said:

Same here - the sooner that refund money gets here the better.

I'm so poor I had to sell the last two letters of the word to pay the rent... Now I'm just "po".

Yeah, I'm looking forward to getting My T4 soon so I can file. 

• Like 4