That is a stunning array of BEAUTIFULLY painted creations...creatively it was a VERY GOOD year. VERY WELL DONE!

• Like 1

ADORE those spotted animals.  Gosh are they very very well painted.

The whole yearly output is extremely well done Pingo !!!

Its been a very good year for you !!!

Jasonator

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, malefactus said:

That is a stunning array of BEAUTIFULLY painted creations...creatively it was a VERY GOOD year. VERY WELL DONE!

28 minutes ago, Jasonator said:

ADORE those spotted animals.  Gosh are they very very well painted.

The whole yearly output is extremely well done Pingo !!!

Its been a very good year for you !!!

Jasonator

16 minutes ago, Inarah said:

Love the way you use color. 

Nice wolf pack. I think the PCs are in trouble. 

Thank you! This is the first time I have tried to paint naturalistic mammals. I enjoyed working out the colors and patterns.

• Like 2

Awesome stuff!

I especially love the Wolves, the Vampires and the Hyenas.

*** Please, whatever happens in the world, don't stop painting! ***

• Like 2

On 1/7/2018 at 10:49 AM, Chaoswolf said:

Very impressive output.:winkthumbs:

Thanks for the kind words! At the time it felt like I wasn't doing much. Funny how that works.

• Like 3

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By DarcyPerry
      Hi, I'm a sculptor from New Zealand. I am mostly known for my dungeon delvers. Especially of the duck variety. 

• By HolkDiggity
      I'm just about finished with my final piece for ReaperCon, and I needed a break. I needed to paint something fun and with no consequence. I've been eyeing this sculpt from across the room, and I just decided to go for it. Nothing super crazy, just some true metallics, which I haven't done much with in some time. Enjoy!

• By aku-chan
      Presenting Pigsy, part of the Guild of Harmony faction from the game Twisted.

Had a lot of fun painting this one, I was originally a bit worried by all the little details and layers of clothing but it wasn't a problem.

As always, any comments or criticisms are warmly received.
    • By Glitterwolf
      One of my favorite Fantasy races are the Undead, followed by Chaos and Reptilians.
      I already have my Lost World Project which tells a tale of Conquistadores, Reptilians, Dinosaurs, Undead and a lot more.
      However those Undead are the Egyptian Style and Pirate/Jungle style.

This thread will be filled with my beloved Gothic Undead, Demons, Monsters and all things that go bump in the night.
      In my Lost World Project I tell an ongoing story, here I will post about all other dark things without coherency.
      There might be snippets of loose stories to accompany a mini or not...

I hope you guys and gals and creatures will like it.

Let's kick off with the critters I painted a while ago to get a feel of what is coming.

Enjoy! ( or not)

Bats and a Murder of Crows

EDIT: I will include some Bones and minis. The bulk will be metal and I want to give this an oldschool vibe.
      Preferred minis will be, Reaper, Grenadier, Ral Partha, Rafm, Metal Magic, Otherworld and Early Citadel.
      The Asian Undead will be from Zenith since I backed the Kensei Undead Samurai KS and will get their own thread.

Changed the name of the Project.

Eldessa Necromancer

Ral Partha Female Vampire

Lurien and Aysa

Bat Demon

• By TGP
      https://www.dallasnews.com/news/crime/2019/06/28/woman-killed-man-injured-shooting-spurred-parking-lot-fight-lewisville

This is just straight up sad from every angle.

The reason it gets my attention is that many of us have visited this location. This happened on the parking lot attached to the venue ReaperCon used two years running.

It may have spilled out of a high-school party held in that same event Center. (That tidbit was in the TV news this evening.)

(Btw, The URL title/headline was not as accurate as it could have been but I guess that is an artifact of early less than accurate reporting. Woman is not so accurate: Amya Alane Batie was just 16.)

• Who's Online   39 Members, 2 Anonymous, 127 Guests (See full list)