Sign in to follow this  
SamuraiJack

Nemesis Board Game

About

b8071288da0e3eba0d90873a21b99641_origina

Welcome to the world of Nemesis! This new board game, designed by Adam Kwapiński, is the result of a collaboration between Awaken Realms (creators of This War of Mine: TBG, The Edge: Dawnfall and Lords of Hellas) and Rebel (creators of Drako, Dream Home and K2) .It's a 1-5 players semi-cooperative Sci-Fi horror where you and your friends try to survive while attempting to fulfill your secret objectives that may sometimes collide. It will also enable full co-op as well as solo play experience. 

bbd8fa84fe4edce4f87f6c68822e8763_origina

Nemesis offers one-of-a-kind gameplay, that you currently won't find anywhere else in the board game world. It has been in professional development for over three years, so it already plays very well, provides good balance and contains a multitude of interesting mechanics, as proven by the prototype reviews below. 

If you like Sci-Fi survival settings and ships swarming with alien life forms, you will love it - and if that genre was never on your radar, this game is likely to change your mind! 

95d2f46af005a2ffcfdaca1f3025bae1_origina

546995b688af1a8d09ec654a524cad08_origina

*We will be lagging a little bit with the Stretch Goals presentation due to too high funding speed! 

ec12e01238ed8993a79850d8bc761f08_origina

12325061d7ac864b7c63e40bdbdb366f_origina

845cd56ce52dab51cda646ba75d0133a_origina

c3a99a54300c1c224a4ff525781cf070_origina

*Out of all reviews / movies two were paid: Cardboard Rhino (rules presentation / tutorial how to play that took a lot of time to make!) and Man vs Meeple (which is a preview showing the game in detail). All other videos were not paid. 

Edited by SamuraiJack
  • Like 4

I haven't got into painting sci-fi figures (I love the genre but find more interest in painting fantasy) but if the price is right on this I will definitely be changing that!

• Like 2

This looks interesting. 

I wonder if it will have IP issues. Other Kickstarters have had issues for less.

• Like 1

It definitely looks interesting, and I'm not even into survival horror....  But this one piques my interest for some reason...

...Love the expression the scout has too ^_^

• Like 1

Wow, that is a nice looking crew, very cool to see the scientist in a wheelchair. Odd there are 5 crew for a 1-4 player game. Maybe a 5th player option will be a stretch goal. I hope so, we always seem to have 5 people showing up for games lately. Actually, looking at the pledge page there is a sixth character, the medic: af6974d7a22ad056a9cbe7f6ee8609b0_origina

Definitely an interesting looking game, hopefully they will have some gameplay videos when it goes live.

• Like 2

Anyone have any more info on this?  Launch date?  Cost?

I don't have facebook and not sure if they posted more information there.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Balgin Stondraeg said:

In the artwork or on the sculpt? They're quite different.

In the artwork.  Don't know my thoughts on the sculpt yet. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, pcktlnt said:

Darn, kind of want the medic to be wearing the mask.

Same. Also, the pigeon toes and open shirt bring her down a notch for me too.