Sign in to follow this  
SamuraiJack

Nemesis Board Game

Does look really nice, think they need to change either the stormtrooper artwork of miniature, he has a clear visor in artwork but solid in miniature, I don't have the ability to paint the illusion of a 3d head on a flat surface.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Talae said:

Same. Also, the pigeon toes and open shirt bring her down a notch for me too.

What!  You do not think it is appropriate that when the medic bends over to treat your wounds her boobs will fall out of her outfit?

Next you will be asking the pilot why she did not order a jacket large enough so she could zip it up all the way. 

I am surprised that scout mini looks to be fully dress after seeing the medic.

:poke:

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Talae said:

Same. Also, the pigeon toes and open shirt bring her down a notch for me too.

And the massive open cleavage on the Pilot doesn't bring her down in your estimations as well? I mean, i she's on a space ship ... in space .... that's got to be flaunting some kind of safety regulations.

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

9 hours ago, Balgin Stondraeg said:

And the massive open cleavage on the Pilot doesn't bring her down in your estimations as well? I mean, i she's on a space ship ... in space .... that's got to be flaunting some kind of safety regulations.

I honestly missed it on the pilot. I was too busy wishing the scout mini was in a chair with a bottle like the art...

• Like 3

12 hours ago, talion78 said:

I don't have the ability to paint the illusion of a 3d head on a flat surface.

Haha!  You don't know how to do that?!  That's probably the easiest thing to paint!

• Like 2

Looks like a cool game but it's in UK pounds which is bad for a Canadian like me, terrible exchange rate, expensive shipping fees and max tax and duty on top of all that in nearly every UK package I have ever bought. Reading comments from backers of their previous campaigns isn't inspiring much confidence either. Nothing too terrible I mean nothing like the SDE:L page,  just missing componets and very late delivery or missing games. Their Customer Service seems to be on it though. I'd like to get this game but it's not looking like a possibility for me. :/ Some critical factors will need to addressed before I will pull the trigger on it.

• Like 3

Looks cool but I'll probably pass.  I have Rising Sun and Green Horde coming and by the time I get through half of those Bones 4 will be here.  Plus I mostly buy boardgames for the miniatures and doesn't look like this will have many. 

I watched a video and the game play seems interesting!  I need to take a break from KS or at least wait till I find something I cannot pass on. 

The lovely Irish guys at Beasts of War got to play with the prototype for this game. They've released their gameplay video today but I won't link to it yet since youtube has adverts and we're not allowed to link to commercial sites. If a moderator says it's okay I'll provide a link.

• Like 1

Hmm. Nothing kickstarter exclusive other than the medic so far. I pledged, but may drop unless something exciting gets added to it. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, pcktlnt said:

Hmm. Nothing kickstarter exclusive other than the medic so far. I pledged, but may drop unless something exciting gets added to it. 

Kind of in the same boat really. I'm not that fussed about kickstarter exclusives. I backed shortly after the project launched to lock in that day 1 exclusive but I can drop out again nearer the deadline if I change my mind. What's the deal with all these 3 week kickstarter campaigns recently? It's a very awkward campaign length because we're all used to them lasting 28 or 30 days and, as we all know, we don't need to have the money in our bank account 'til the end date. The four week assumption can prove problematic regarding three week campaigns if we've got nearly enough money but are waiting on payday to know we can comfortably back a project. Then again, if it's that close, we should probably be very careful whether we back a project or not in the first place.

• Like 2

Always pledge responsibly. ^.^

I think the lull in the long campaigns caused some backers to drop due to inactivity of stretch goals. That's my guess as to why they switched over.

• Like 1

I couldn't resist.  We'll see how it plays out over the next few weeks, as I'm more in it for the minis, even if the scene is tempting. 

• Like 1