• Optionally enter a message with your report.

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Glitterwolf
      Aline The Bold from Artisan Guild
      3D printed on my Elegoo Mars.
      WIP
      https://forum.reapermini.com/index.php?/topic/92913-aline-the-bold-rogue-by-glitterwolf/&tab=comments#comment-1968546

Not happy with this one, the primer made her gritty, it took me a long time to finally finish her.
      Oh well, another mini done, not my best stuff but her she is anyway.

• By Inarah
      This is a Patrick Keith sculpt  from the Warlord range and I have loved it since it came out years ago.  She would be a really cool player character, I don't know why we don't see her more often.  Great dynamic movement with this one.  Anyway, I threw some color on her, so maybe she'll end up on the table one day. 

• By bblythe84
      I painted her up as a fun project. Let me know what you think. 

I am trying to improve my painting abilities.

The purple marking on her thigh was supposed to be a skull tattoo, it didn't really work as well as I had hoped.

• By planetmut
      Her face is way lighter in real life. In the pics she looks like she's got stubble...

• By aku-chan
      Presenting the Ram Pin-up from Kingdom Death, I imagine this is what quest-giving NPCs look like in that world, sketchy, half-naked dudes who always have one more dubious item for you to fetch before they'll let you have the promised fancy sword.

I'm reasonably happy with how he turned out. He's a little rough in places, where my brush control wasn't quite up to the task, but I don't think I did too bad.

As always, any comments or criticisms are warmly received. 
  • Who's Online   24 Members, 1 Anonymous, 48 Guests (See full list)