Sign in to follow this  
GydigiGytha

77138: Treasure Pile

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Kev!
      Howdy,

Part of the "Adventuring Accessories"...

Kev!
    • By Kev!
      Howdy

I like, big, books and I will not lie...

Read 'em and weep,
      Kev!
    • By SGHawkins09
      This was my second diorama for ReaperCon but was the one not judged. The idea behind it was a Mousling adventuring party finding treasure but also finding that others were already there. I wish I had done more with it, such as adding more elements on the Mousling side and possibly a back drop but I was sadly running out of time and this was the entry that suffered for it. 

• By odinsgrandson
      Now that I'm back from Reapercon, I think it is time to post pictures of my entries.  This is Monique Denoir, and she was awarded a bronze Sophie in the painters category.

I was pleased with the paintjob on her, and I'm happy that she could compete with the many very well painted Reaper miniatures in the competition (every year there are quite a few fantastic entries- this year was no exception).

• By planetmut
      Sir Guinemar the Righteous takes his loyal pooch Worral with him on all his adventures. Worral is a good companion, a devoted friend and useful for catching rabbits. He wears a jaunty hat with a feather in it because Sir Guinemar discovered that it makes his doggo an absolute babe magnet.

After years of searching, Sir Guinemar finally found the legendary lost treasure of Lord Nicholai Brevil, reputedly the wealthiest man in the five kingdoms, in the ruins of Aeckland Castle. After giving a quick prayer of thanks, Sir Guinemar heard a noise somewhere in the dungeon and went to check it out, leaving Worral to guard the hoard of gold, silver and gemstones.

That was 30 minutes ago.

Worral has just noticed that Sir Guinemar forgot his sword.

(Treasure chest by Debris of War; doggo by RBJ Games; sword by Reaper. And if you could find it in your hearts to ignore the fingerprints in the greenstuff flagstones, that would be great.)

• Who's Online   29 Members, 3 Anonymous, 55 Guests (See full list)