Recently Browsing 0 members
No registered users viewing this page.
Welcome to Getting to Know You, NOVEMBER 2020 Edition.
The rules as they currently stand ( we all know most of you rebellious lot will ignore most of it, but one can try)
1. Every day, or so (unless I am out or ill or something) I will post a question.
1.5. Should I be unable to post a question for the day a crack team of deputy quisitors, former quisitors, and random forum members are all chomping at the bit to step in and post one...
2. In theory there is a 24 hour span to answer that question before the next question is posted.
2.5. (Rule 2 is the most frequently ignored rule.)
3. Questions are going to be posted between 8:00 hours and 12:00 hours CET. ( Central European Time)
4. Everyone is encouraged to suggest future questions to be posted via PM to me...
5. You do not have to answer every question to play...
6. If a question is TMI or N/A simply wait for the next question.. ..or post that you decline to answer (clues regarding why can be fun...unless TMI).
7. Weekend questions will usually take the form of two or three day quests, starting on Friday or Saturday.
All HAIL WOOF!
By Lidless Eye
To finish off the recently finished, random miniatures! (I hate creating a bunch of tiny threads)
"Heroes of Golden Sword" from Crippled God Foundry
"Life is easy, it's never hard, when you're a Kobold and a Bard"
Kobold Bard (duh) from Stonehaven Miniatures
Halfling Gardener, also from Stonehaven
Converted Foundry Argonauts, to be Dricheans for Frosgrave: Ghost Archipelago
"LET'S GET FROSTY!"
Frost Giant from Gale Force 9
By Froggy the Great
The random of the forumites is such
that fifteen threads of weird have swelled
with glitter, coffee, thews and waffles Dutch,
And here the twenty stanky socks have dwelled.
And here upon our filling Thread Fifteen
with yea, a thousand pages of the same,
Here comes the sixteenth to the posters keen
And all that's left is to compose its name.
But in the fourteenth thread of random reign,
Titular epitaph and epithet
collected there, a hundred such remain:
The gathered wit, unwholesome to forget.
And from that list the brains and bleach do come:
An epic random rapping battle poem.
I started this challenge awhile ago and procrastinated because lack of base, but now it is done!
@Echoside_ challenged me to do this!
I attached the colors that were rolled and a pic of the dragon lined. Sorry for the short post, but it serves purposes.
Who's Online 4 Members, 0 Anonymous, 40 Guests (See full list)