• Optionally enter a message with your report.

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Lidless Eye
      Fe fi fo fum, here come the Giants!

Ignore the bases, they are temporary until the Sons of Behemat codex releases and I know what I can proxy them as.

First up we have Devin Townsend...er, the Kings of War Giant.

Then the former Otherworld Giant, now produced by Crooked Dice Games.

And a very iconic piece of loot:

• By Maledrakh
      This is one of Mantic's earliest metal minis, the "limited editon" Orc Shaman from 2011. It was AFAIK not available by itself, but added to army boxes, deals and so forth and I believe I got this from the first Kings of War kickstarter in 2012. Or an army box with orcs.
      Today, it is on their website and can be had by redeeming 25 mantic points through their points scheme. It was known for a while as "Wip the Half-Caste" but now is back to "Orc shaman" I suspect the "Wip the half-caste" name is some sort of internal Mantic joke.

I must admit I have always found this model to be rather busy and difficult to read. There seems to be so much going on.
      more pics and stuff below

• By SamuraiJack
      https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/m3dm/aquatic-collection-3d-printable-sculptures?ref=discovery_category_newest

Story
      Hello everyone!
      This collection of models is all aquatic themed. There are minis, monsters, and scatter terrain. There are 12 models in the cores set, and 18 stretch goals planned. That is up to 30 models with a buy-all price of $6. Times are tough right now, so I wanted to make something affordable that is still just as awesome.
       MODEL OPTIONS 
      All models come with a no base, simple base, and decorative base option. A $10 pledge gets you all 3 versions in addition to the successfully tested resin pre-supported version.
         THE CORE SET 
                              THE STRETCH GOALS
      Every $500 is a new mini, monster, or piece of scatter terrain. All mounts will have a saddle and no saddle version. More stretch goals will be added to match the funding level. So feel free to leave comments about what else you'd like to see!

• By Knight of the Dinner Table
      https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/cmon/cmon-time-machine/description

Me personally I'm more or less done with CMON. No way I'm spending more than $1 here, but some of you might be interested or some might find the comment section entertaining.
    • By Ooook
      On my quest for a Legions of the Dead full painted army for Saga : Age of Magic, I just finished :
      - a Behemoth (Colossal Skeleton from Reaper)
      - 2 flying creatures (skeleton demon from Ral Partha)
      - 2 quadrupede creatures (Skeletal War Dog and Handler from Ral Partha with Giant Skeleton Rats from Mantic)

Next... Bowmen ? 
  • Who's Online   29 Members, 1 Anonymous, 38 Guests (See full list)