Dcniles82

02648 Schumacher Ranger "Blessing of the Hunt" Diorama

10 minutes ago, NecroMancer said:

That base is beautiful!  What did you use for the tree?  Did you make it or buy it?

Thanks, the trees came from a woodland scenics forest canopy set I picked up at hobby lobby.

43 minutes ago, eldamir said:

Excellent work! 

Which minis did you use for this?

Thank you!  The little girl is from Hasslefree Miniatures, it's Medieval children I believe, and the other is Schumacher Ranger sculpted by Bobby Jackson.

• Like 1

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Lidless Eye
      The forest became full of a terrible din; the trees began to groan, the branches creaked as if a violent storm were coming, and the old witch Baba Yaga came crashing through the undergrowth in her great iron mortar.
      With a pestle in her right hand she urged the mortar along, while her left hand was busy sweeping away the trail behind her with a broomstick.
      A host of spirits came in her wake, sending up a terrible howling and screeching until she approached the gates, where they left her and flew silently back into the forest.
      She rode right up to the gates in the mortar, all the while chanting in a blood- curdling voice:
      'Little hut, little hut
      Turn towards me with your door
      Turn your back to the forest
      And your face to me!
      And the hut immediately stopped spinning, turned to face her and stood still.

Edit: Forgot to mention: The 3 Baba Yagas are the Bones 4 Baba Yaga, the Village Attacks character, and from the Steve Jackson Games "Hellboy Villains" boxed set.  The second Dancing Hut is one I crafted around 2014 for my "Pathfinder: Reign of Winter" game, which is a Paizo Adventure Path that is based around the Baba Yaga.
    • By Lidless Eye
      Mostly aimed at Frostgrave, Ghost Archipelago, and Rangers of Shadow Deep, here's some more completed miniatures from Reaper Bones 4.

Clever girls.

Ape Attack!

"But no one ever asks, Howvern?"

They're here to harass KoRn:

I'm a big fan of the tongue-lashing sculpt.

Dreadmere's Giant Leeches, painted up to be Purple Wormlings:

• By Lidless Eye
      This was one of the first add-ons from the Kickstarter that was a must for me.  Monster Undead are always fun.

• By Darcstaar
      Here is the next figure on the list.
      Callie.  I think it’s funny that episode 1 was Cassie, and right next to her is a figure with almost the same name.

She had had a weird straight warp to the lower part of her bow.  I boiled that out.  It has stayed in the corrected position for a month now.

This is after Brown Liner.  It looks like an arrow coming out of the quiver, but strange it has no fletching....From the front, maybe a finger?
    • By vhaidra
      Hi all,
      I just jumped in yesterday for leaving a couple of comments and I recognized that I don`t know anybody from the recent active members here and so I guess it is best to introduce myself again.
      My artist name is Vhaidra, I`m female and I`m 48 years old. I`m painting miniatures since 2004 and I was  very active as a miniature painter until 2012. I used to work as a professionally painter for a couple of years and made commissioned work for Dark Sword Miniatures, Ian Newbold and Assassin Miniatures as well as for private customers.

I stopped this completely up from 2012 and made a very long break in painting. Since 2017 I started again to paint miniatures, but I decided to change a lot. Nowadays my main concern ist relaxation and fun and so I don`t do commissions at all anymore and apart from that I don`t sell my minis, I do not enter competitions (unless they are really just for fun), and I also don`t upload my paintjobs on coolminiornot or similar sites anymore. I also don`t rate other people`s miniatures. What I wish is an exchange about miniature painting. Community, sharing ideas and enthusiasm about miniature painting. That`s all

I once was very active here, but this is long, long ago. For all who still know me: I`m back

I checked out the last topics I opened up here and....wow this is really very old stuff lol. So I post here a couple of the last paintjobs I did before my break and of course I will post here too what I will paint in the future. I also have got several wips at the moment. I`m working much at my job and so I just can get slowly back step by step.

For the moment I selected a couple of paintjobs:
      Lonnia, Elquin and Astrid the Chronicler by Reaper Miniatures, Thief Of Hearts by Darksword Miniatures and Lucy by Fatalpersonality.
      I had problems to understand how to post photos here. I have tried an img link, but it didn`t work. So this is just a little collection for giving you an impression of my work. For to see more angles of the paintjobs and for further information about me, please check out my homepage.

http://vhaidra-fantasy-miniaturen.de/miniatures.html

• Who's Online   29 Members, 1 Anonymous, 88 Guests (See full list)