Sign in to follow this  
Knight of the Dinner Table

32mm Fantasy miniatures

I'm in, too. 

single mini(Elven huntress), but I honestly think that the standing pose in the artwork is better than her dynamic pose in the mini. 

• Like 4

I don't know about the rest of you but doesn't the elven huntress sculpt look like she has a neatly trimmed short beard? It's something about the jawline, the chin, the upper lip ... she just appears to have a slightly shorter version of the Wolf Mage's beard. It's been bugging me for hours now.

I love the artwork. I like the sculpt from the neck down. The head, hair and beard just don't look quite right for me when compared to the original artwork.

16 hours ago, Balgin Stondraeg said:

I don't know about the rest of you but doesn't the elven huntress sculpt look like she has a neatly trimmed short beard? It's something about the jawline, the chin, the upper lip ... she just appears to have a slightly shorter version of the Wolf Mage's beard. It's been bugging me for hours now.

I love the artwork. I like the sculpt from the neck down. The head, hair and beard just don't look quite right for me when compared to the original artwork.

Isnt it just shadows from how the picture was taken? I see what you mean, but I don't really see it like that (wow, that make sense!). Another picture with some different lightning would most likely give you a better idea of how the face looks, I think.

I dropped out of the project. I wasn't a fan of the dynamic poses for the original three and without dynamic concept artwork for the unlocked models, I could not reserve the money for this project. If they are awesome, I'll check again during retail. Sad about the exclusive wolf druid though.

Quote for Wolfthorn on their comments section;

"The backer kit will not launch until we have all models sculpted so people will be able to decide fully which ones they want."

• Like 2

Update concerning the FREE Wolf Druid (free for all backers that is):

Hello backers! Today we have finished images of our Wolf Druid. We will also be discussing this as a Kickstarter exclusive, what to expect, and a little surprise for you backers. First up however, the eye candy!

fc8ca46b7ba4f5c060e5c4510bb0266f_origina
c7ea6be05fb4c14c5f6ff3a981bff22c_origina
7d476abeddac9c3cd561e23dfdc746ba_origina

Doesn’t she look wonderful? Lux has done it again, capturing the details, and bringing this character to life. She will no doubt fill the role of a Druid, should you need one. Of course this model will be free to all who backed us, so everyone can enjoy these images!

Now we will talk about Kickstarter exclusives, this one and ones moving forward.

The Wolf Druid is our first exclusive, to The campaign only, of course. After shipment, the model will be retired and no more will enter production. Future kickstarters will also receive exclusives that will carry the same trend. The idea is to reward the ones who helped bring this project to life, to give them something that others cannot snag at retail. And we want these models to really feel exclusive. This includes packaging, and a few extras. The box will include a Kickstarter seal on it, and inside the box, we will be including a double sided art card, the first side showing off concept art, and the second will be a beautiful illustration that has not yet been seen before, all signed by the artist himself, Pablo Fernandez.

But wait! There’s more! She is a Wolf Druid.. what Wolf would be compelate without both the human, and Wolf form? If you said “none”, you are correct. This exclusive will be a two model set, containing this model, and the werewolf version of her. Giving you a greater and more unique experience than you already have. 

Wolfthorn has plans for countless more models down the road, and we want you all to enjoy what we bring to the table, and above all, we want to show you that with us, your satisfaction comes first! That quality will always beat out quantity, at our studio.

Thank you all and we hope you enjoyed this update,

Tony - Team Wolfthorn.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

She looks great, check out those feet. I can't wait to see the rest of the sculpts.