• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By ttuckerman
      Felicitations on your personal solstice!
    • By Pingo
      This is the Reaper Bones 77371 Basilisk sculpted by Julie Guthrie. It's quite small - about the size of a large dog, with a wonderfully grouchy visage.

I painted it up fairly quickly to illustrate a video about how yellow and black can be mixed to make greens. This was an example of the less vivid greens (For a really vivid yellow-and-black green, see my She-Hulk Show-Off thread). All the colors on the critter were mixed just from yellow (mostly Yellow Ochre, but also a little Hansa Yellow), black, and white.

The video is here, if anyone cares to watch it.

• By Pingo
      This is Reaper's magnificent 50212 "Incredible Woman," sculpted by Bob Ridolfi.

She's a great figure that can be painted up like a lot of (tall - she's a big one) women superheroes. Wonder Woman is on my wish list, and maybe Captain Marvel one day.

This version is Marvel's She-Hulk from her classic days as one of the Fantastic Four, replacing Ben Grimm for a time.

As a materials and techniques note, I didn't use any green or blue pigments in her skin. It's all mixed from yellow and black. This was partly to prove a point and is kind of central in the art video I posted on YouTube last week: Yellow and Black Make Green.

Enjoy!

• By Maledrakh
      Merisiel, Iconic Rogue from the Bones Pathfinder line, and the first Bones kickstarter. Soft bones, soft details pretty much sums it up. So this got a very quick paint job. Nothing to be especially proud of, but here it is.

89009 Merisiel, Iconic Rogue
      Reaper Miniatures, Bones 1 KS 2012, Pathfinder Iconics subset
      Sculpted by Patrick Keith
      Bonesium PVC
      25mm bespoke 3D-printed base
      available from reapermini.com

• By Glitterwolf
      One of my favorite Fantasy races are the Undead.
      This thread will be dedicated to all the beautiful female vampires/necromancers/ghosts and apparitions.
      I will also include all my Sophie minis..

Here are the girls I have painted before to show what this is all about, soon more Undead / Evil Sisters will follow.

EDIT - Changed the Name of the thread from the Alluring Death to Ladies of Death since not all are actually Undead.

• Who's Online   16 Members, 1 Anonymous, 154 Guests (See full list)