03322 Effreet Emir

Geoff Davis

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I took the comments about basing to heart.  I have not focused very much on basing before.  I usually just leave them bare or throw on some sand and green junk.   So, here is my upgrade to the efreet emir's base.  C&C are very welcome.  My aim is to get better at all aspects of miniature painting/finishing.

Thanks,

Geoff

5a6810187b39f_efreet1.jpg.08d99261945a4080ddf47ae110a16d0c.jpg

5a681019c8bc3_efreet3.jpg.6904c906ee9173db3e40e8360e55cb5a.jpg

5a681019238bc_efreet2.jpg.d51039a412f361b94d16515aca7fe93e.jpg

• Like 4

Wow! Those fires  emerging from footsteps are uncanny!! Very original and perfectly made! Your painting of the Emir is top notch as well but your base somehow outshone the mini itself if you ask me..

I used to skip the bases as well, since I paint tabletop and "fear" that intricate bases will not endure the "players' wrath".. However, as one wise Reaperite had said "Some base is always better than no base".. And it truly is.. And players are not that bad.. Well.. Not always ^_^ 

So congratulations not just to the awesomeness of your work but your perseverence in having the will to improving what you have already deemed finished... It can be very hard to do... Well done!

Edited by VolksFest
  • Thanks 1