• Optionally enter a message with your report.

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Corsair
      This looks like a nice project, ending tomorrow, I jumped in for a Bloodbowl team.
      https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/epicsnstuffs/the-dwarves
    • By Sylverthorne
      So.. I fell over this. It's... well, go look for yourselves; 
      https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/159974695/badbandana-6-pizza-dragons 

... pizza and dragons. Where have I seen this notion before..? I can't quite... >.>  
    • By Inarah
      Here's a rundown on how I make quick, cheap trees for tabletop games.  For well under $10 you can have 3 clumps of good looking terrain using commonly available materials. 

What you need:

- glue, white and cyanocrylic (Super Glue)
      - 50mm round bases
      - sand, gravel, or kitty litter
      - craft paints
      - craft brushes
      - wire cutters
      - flock
      - plastic flowers from a hobby craft store, commonly called "stems" or a "bush" if there is  clump of them. Look for something more or less tree like, with branches.  This example is covered with clumps of foam.  They come in various colors depending on the time of year. 

Step one consists of separating each stem of flowers from the clump, discarding the leaves.  Leave the "flower" part attached to the wire stems.   Use wire cutters to trim stems to about 4" long. 

Coil each wire tightly so that it fits on your 50mm base.  Bend and shape each stem so that you can fit 2 or 3 stems on each base.  

Use Super Glue to attach firmly. 

Step two: sand and paint.  The sand helps cover up the wires, and adds a little weight for stability.  It looks best if you paint the base and wires, then glue down sand or gravel (let it dry) and paint a 2nd time.  This gives you good coverage on the base, and on the sand.  

Step three: flock and details.  I already added gravel to make large stones, but you can add more if you want a rocky look.  It sticks best if you glue to the sand before adding flock.

Cover the base with white glue and then apply flocking of your choice. 

Now you can add finer details like grass tufts, flowers, leaves, or colored flock.

I added orange flock to enhance the autumn theme.  My final step was to give the bright grey rocks a little brown wash to make them look more natural. 

• By BLZeebub
      I was cleaning up behind my barn and found this half-buried in the dirt.  Was just on the way to throwing it out when I just couldn't.  So I washed most of the dirt off, and cut a base from scrap plywood I had, and away I go!  I actually have a semi-solid plan.  I want to knock this one out fast, first of all, so maybe it'll get done this year (ideally before spring or even March, but I know how things go).  I want it to evoke a few things without quite indicating any of them.  The Tyrell building from Blade Runner is a big one.  The magitek factory from Final Fantasy VI is another.  But I also want to maintain that primitive temple look--like a Mayan or Aztek pyramid--which the shape itself lends to.  I also want it to appear as though it's either been abandoned or nearly so, and nature has started to retake it.  So lots of pipes and vines and gears (see my initial bits pile) and maybe a surprise if I can keep motivated...  Let me know what you think!

Ha, also noticed my little Narshe cottage in the background--it's nearly complete as far as building.  That'll be for another topic though!

• By Gadgetman!
      https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1662635043/waylaid-by-bandits-volume-2/description

Story
      It was the Baron himself who nailed up the poster in Midlam the town square.
      WANTED:  LADY WILDWOOD and sundry associated gang members - For Murder, extortion, petty theft and highway robbery.  REWARD - 10 Gold Coins for Lady Wildwood and 1 Gold Coin per gang member.
      Speculation and rumour was rife!  Who were these new Bandits that were plaguing Midlam?  Who was the mysterious and dangerous Lady Wildwood? It seemed that the town had been under siege, first from Captain Grief's Gang and then the Hobgoblin Rainding Party, and now this gang of merciless women!
      Bounty hunters muttered in dark corners of Inns, looking for information and squads of Town Guard regularly marched out into the surrounding countryside in their pursuit.  
      But still the robberies and raids continued...
      Waylaid by Bandits Volume Two
      A gang of eleven 28mm scale bandits, thugs and ruffians, lead by the Notorious Lady Wildwood, for all of your fantasy miniature games.
      Waylaid by Bandits Volume One
      You can also, should you wish, include our first bandit gang with your pledge.  Captain Grief's Gang is a series of of eleven 28mm scale bandits, thugs and ruffians, including the original stretch goal 'George the Grind'.  You could then mix and match your bandits or have them as deadly rivals!
      Waylaid by Bandits Volume One  

It's only an 11 day  project, so hury up and back. 
  • Who's Online   15 Members, 1 Anonymous, 37 Guests (See full list)