• Optionally enter a message with your report.

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Standifer
      Since I’m getting close to finishing my trike and mechs I want to try to get some.....bigger projects finished that have been languishing in the U.F.O. (Unfinished Objects) Status for some time now. Here are the ones I’ll be focusing on.
      The bridge. With a 28mm figure for comparison. 

Now fo the other more ambitious pieces. 
      This is going to be a modular fortress. So far I have only two pieces based. Once again more 28mm figures for scale.

And my most ambitious project. It will only be used on a 6x6 area most likely. 

Multiple paths allow access to the top of the mountain. And the top can be removed allowing for battles inside of the mountain.

Thanks for looking!

• By lexomatic
      I got this fake bonsai at a dollar store for a couple of dollars. Pulled it out of the small vase with rock and styrofoam, trimmed the trunk that was below "ground" and then stuck it on a yogurt lid.
      I put paper towel down for some texture and modgepodged it with brown and various greens. I still intend to flock it a bit. I may also stick it on a cd (hence the waiting to flock). But for now it's playable. I never took process pics. Oops. Maybe more to come.
      MSP bottle for rough scale (about 3"high by 6" span).

• By Glitterwolf
      Here I will paint the inhabitants of the world beneath us.
      You will find Drow, Myconids, Beholders and all sorts of cave dwelling creatures here.
      I might also try my hand at some terrain or buildings.

Some stuff that awaits painting:

• By Corsair
      This one ends tomorrow. It looks pretty neat
      https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/wowbuildings/wow-in-space-the-re-entry-zone?ref=ksr_email_user_new_friend_backing
    • By SamuraiJack
      <link here>

Tomb Guardians over the past year has been asked to release our miniatures in a resin/plastic material because a lot of you do not like metal.  So for nearly a year we have discussed and researched the best way to produce a high quality, high detail miniature that is far above the current standard on the market.  We are happy to announce that we have found a method and decided to release all our 28mm monsters in a High Resolution Resin.  These miniatures will come with a 1 year guarantee, if you break one we will replace it for FREE!  Just mail it back to us.   Bobby Jackson, Jason Weibe, Gene Van Horne and Patrick Keith help create these amazing creatures.  We hope you enjoy our Monsters and want to wish everyone a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!  

• Who's Online   13 Members, 1 Anonymous, 32 Guests (See full list)