Sign in to follow this  
kodiakbear

Dwarven Forge KS6 Caverns Deep

I went heavy in both caverns and forest, I don't trust the store to have stock and its better value now for Canadian shipments. I bought a stupid amount of forest banks.

Everything painted as I would rather spend time painting the hordes of unpainted miniatures I have than terrain. Since I have a couple young kids I don't have time to DM a regular game right now however my kids love playing with the pieces and we enjoy just building things. 

• Like 1

Finalized my pledge. Ouch that hurt my wallet. Went for painted forest stuff and unpainted cave stuff.

Forest Transition Banks - Painted 2 $98.00
Tree Variety Pack (2x small, 1x large)  - Painted 1 $88.00
Camp Pack - Painted 1 $16.00
Ice Walls Pack - Unpainted 1 $44.00
Texture Patches Variety Pack 1 $22.00
Forest Terrain Tray Pack 3 $84.00
Rowboat Pack - Unpainted 1 $52.00
Suspension Bridge Pack - Unpainted 1 $31.00
Water Transition Pack - Painted 1 $13.00
6x6 Terrain Trays Hazards Pack 1 $43.00
12x12 Terrain Trays Hazards Pack 1 $66.00
Shrine of Skiss-Ryssa Adventure Pack - Unpainted 1 $47.00
Cavern Floors Pack - Unpainted 1 $32.00
Crooked Cavern Pack - Unpainted 2 $74.00
Trifecta Terrain Pack - Unpainted 2 $118.00
Crystal Caverns Walls and Corners - Unpainted 1 $68.00
Cave Mouth Pack - Painted 1 $62.00
Escarpment Pack - Painted 2 $196.00
Stalagmite Pack - Unpainted 2 $56.00
The Dwarven Forge - Unpainted 1 $17.00
Tiny Treasures Trove - Unpainted 1 $19.00
Stilt Pack - Unpainted 2 $24.00
Short Stilt Pack - Unpainted 2 $20.00
Cave Cliff Pack - Unpainted 2 $68.00
Natural Bridge - Unpainted 1 $27.00
Entrance Riser Pack - Unpainted 1 $34.00
LED Wall Pack - Unpainted 1 $32.00
Stairway To Violence - Unpainted 1 $46.00
Stone Banks Packs - Unpainted 2 $50.00
Dreadhollow Forest Adventure Pack - Painted 1 $88.00
Light Forest Pack - Painted 2 $198.00

What are people's plans with the newly available overlays? Only a matter of hours until a decision needs to be locked in.

1 hour ago, Talae said:

What are people's plans with the newly available overlays? Only a matter of hours until a decision needs to be locked in.

I figure the river/flowing water ones increase the versatility of the trays I already have/ have coming so I am getting some of those.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, kodiakbear said:

I figure the river/flowing water ones increase the versatility of the trays I already have/ have coming so I am getting some of those.

Going with a Megapack or just the smallest river pack?

5 minutes ago, Talae said:

Going with a Megapack or just the smallest river pack?

I decided back in KS5 that I really do not need the grid overlays so just the water flow packs. 

• Like 1

I might add a water flow pack but tha's it...I got so much DF that sees little use due to infrequent usage...so much so I'm trying to rid some of my ks2 caves...but I'm HOPING to get a regular group to use some more crazy setups, especially considering I bought the forest pack.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

I haven't even looked. I hit my max budget, and won't pay for crazy paint shipping fees. Not sure that I'd really use overlays, and I have a bunch of acetate I would paint on if needed. I think.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, lexomatic said:

I haven't even looked. I hit my max budget, and won't pay for crazy paint shipping fees. Not sure that I'd really use overlays, and I have a bunch of acetate I would paint on if needed. I think.

Same.

The addition sounded neat, but I really don't have budget for more DF. :unsure:

Based on their update today, it looks like shipments start on Monday the 19th for some of the early encounters and everything should be in the mail to everyone sometime in October to finish up the shipping queue.

Shipping Status

The good news is we finally have sets in the warehouse and they will officially begin shipping on Monday. This partial shipment will go to about 250 backers and it includes mostly whole Encounters 1-6, Adventure Essentials 1-3 & 1-6, and Caverns Starter sets.  Please note that these are all US bound shipments.

We have a small amount of additional product coming about 3 weeks from now that will cover another 100-200 backers, and then containers arriving in mid-September that should cover all the early Encounters for remaining backers in North America.  We expect to ship these early encounters to backers in the EU, Australia, New Zealand and Asia in early September (please remember these are mostly sea shipments so they take 3-5 weeks).

In October shipping of the remaining pledge items should begin. This will contain EVERYTHING else in your pledge -- Encounters 7-15, and all the Add-on sets.

• Like 1

My stuff is all latter production.  no delivery for me until christmas time!

oh well.  I have waited this long, I can be patient.  Beware the trees!!!!